News James Graham goes toe to toe with the drunk tonight 6.30pm (video up in original post)

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did Buzz just break a source’s request for anonymity by naming RFM as the player who complained about long days (on behalf of other Poly players)?

With all the crap that’s out there I haven’t kept up with what’s been printed vs rumoured here on TK
I'd say it is possible that the conversation was off the record and private so now what if RFM suffers stress and anxiety that leads to mental health issues because Buzz publicly named him?
Did Buzz think of that before throwing him under the bus?

If the conversation between Buzz and RFM was based on anonymity, RFM could sue the drunken bastard.

This may not be the last we hear about this.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I'd say it is possible that the conversation was off the record and private so now what if RFM suffers stress and anxiety that leads to mental health issues because Buzz publicly named him?

If the conversation between Buzz and RFM was based on anonymity, RFM could sue the drunken bastard.

Can't stand the weak bitch, but I hope he does sue the drunk and the toilet paper he works for.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Anyone got a clip?

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

As if it goes to court.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Buzz kept talking over the top of James and always kept changing the discussion.

As far as we know, the mental health issue only became apparent after the wrestling. Topine may have been keeping his mental health secret as a lot of young men do.
I'm with Jammer, he said he is on meds for 2 years, I've been on them for 11. I NEVER use it as an excuse or expect special treatment.

They are getting doctor money to play a kids sport FFS, they aren't tradies breaking their backs for peanuts...

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
That's the thing, they fucked up and now trying to fix the fuck up.

What's done is done and now what needs to be done is to fix this toxic dump.
I truly believe some of the recruitment may have turned out better, however a rotten apple, one rotting from the core, led some boys astray.

I still can't believe a player can go a game without a hit up.

Last edited: