News James Graham goes toe to toe with the drunk tonight 6.30pm (video up in original post)

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
There are rumblings that the player who walked out was Preston for the wrestling. He wasn’t present in any of the photos I saw today if the boys volunteering. Can someone please tell me I’m wrong?
Give me a T
Give me a O

Work the rest out

Jebbundy

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Fucking hell buzz, your whole argument is full of contradictions, players are brought to a club to fall in line with the club, if they can’t they move on, it’s like any job in the world, if it doesn’t work you don’t keep whipping that horse. How many players get moved on, fark he’s useless, someone needs to stop this bloke, wonder if Gus ever kissed his high school sweetheart…….

Last edited:

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did Buzz just break a source’s request for anonymity by naming RFM as the player who complained about long days (on behalf of other Poly players)?

With all the crap that’s out there I haven’t kept up with what’s been printed vs rumoured here on TK

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Did Buzz just break a source’s request for anonymity by naming RFM as the player who complained about long days (on behalf of other Poly players)?

With all the crap that’s out there I haven’t kept up with what’s been printed vs rumoured here on TK
He sure did. RFM. Sure it was widely known but now he's been named

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Buzz is annoying. Just speaks over everyone in his Stephen Hawkins voice.

You can also tell he is trying to blame gus and ciro for poor recruiting. So more butt hurt at Gus then actually trying to report a story haha. Is it true that Gould grass cut him ages ago with his mrs? Lol

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
F’ucking oath that backstabbing bastard RFM has been spilling the beans to this f’wit!

RFM needs to go…. Gus should fork out his entire wage bill to who ever is happy to take the c’unt for the next 2yrs just to rid the place of his negativety