Official James Graham at his finest

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Watching him now on Bill Woods’ podcast. Love his take on the game and reckon he could be a good coach down the track.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I said this in another thread,I couldn't believe that not only wasnt it picked up by the Video refs ,but that it wasn't even brought up in the Annerslie's analysis on Monday..like WTF ,Are we playing union rules now!
Your allowed to play union rules against the Bulldogs. Happened to us vs Rabbits, Raiders and now Titans.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So if the lead runner goes past the ball carrier and obstructs a defender it’s a no try .

Hmm, interesting ….
Tell that to Ben Cummins after he awarded the Johnson try. If Ricky was our coach he would have roasted the **** to bits that day.

Kung fu man

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Loved his demonstration lol :p

It’s funny how most time the commentators can see things what most would say is the correct way. But the bunker with so many replays see it differently. Maybe there should be 2-3 people in there including a few ex players to debate the calls before deciding.

It’s like they don’t have a feel for the game. But in saying that even Patten had shockers in there so it’s hard to find their logic in some calls.
Just have Jammer in there to belt them round the ears when there wrong

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
I remember in the 90's & 00's we use to say that League is better than Union because League rules are simple & Union rules are complicated. Well the NRL has turned League into a sport that is even more complicated than Union.
You haven't watched a Union game for a while then. It's still just as bad if not worse.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Watching him now on Bill Woods’ podcast. Love his take on the game and reckon he could be a good coach down the track.
I still get the shirs knowing the following.
Some moron at our club at the time thought it was a good idea to.
1, let James go early and still pay a huge chunk of his contract to play for the Dragons.

2, just so we could pay overs to sign Aaron Woods, just to make klemmer happy.

3, only to then let Woods go and pay a huge chunk of Woods contract to play for the sharks.

4, only to piss off klemmer and thus klemmer left our club.

Fucking morons.

Should have just kept James and not bothered with Woods.
And klemmer needed better leadership and guidance.
Should have kept them both.