jamal lolesi, charlie tonga, shifty sherwin..? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

ASR010

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
hey guys..

was just playing the old nrl 2 game on ps2 and just wondering if anyone knows where these players are now? and how they are going? didnt sherwin go to somewhere in the uk?

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Jamal Lolesi played for the Lols. :grinning:

ASR010

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
even leon bott... wasnt he meant to be one of the best upcoming wingers? he disappeared..

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Lolesi playing for Huddersfield.
Shifty playing for Castleford.
Bott was playing club Rugby in Sydney, but after just about killing a bloke i havent heard his name since.

.PARANoIR.

I stole this off Charisma
Reaction score
Last I heard Charlie Tonga was playing somewhere in the QLD Cup. One of the Titans feeder clubs I think.

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Leon Bott plays Rugby Union now.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
And whatever happened to Andrew Ryan? I was playing NRL 1 and he was in the team?

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
Mate of mine was playing Shute Shield v Manly at the end of last season with Bott in the side, so I'd guess he's still there.

BulldogzLegend

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lolesi playing for Huddersfield.
Shifty playing for Castleford.
Bott was playing club Rugby in Sydney, but after just about killing a bloke i havent heard his name since.
lolesi was a top winger

Willie Tonga has found some nice form this year

morgandogs

ARMIT LOVE
Reaction score
hutch miava is another one somewhere in either nsw or bundy cup

X

XxFoVoSxX

Morris' first season in dogs colours >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> tongas first season in dogs colours

NuffSed

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Actuall, Willie Tonga's 1st season was better than Josh Morris'. Tonga was the centre of the year by a fair margin and was the 1st centre picked for Australia that year.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
not to forget that tonga made hodges his b1tch lol

X

XxFoVoSxX

Actuall, Willie Tonga's 1st season was better than Josh Morris'. Tonga was the centre of the year by a fair margin and was the 1st centre picked for Australia that year.
Josh got centre of the year, nsw origin selection, australian jumper...

the only thing tonga has on Josh is the premiership ring in his first season... other than that, Josh has played a far better season in his debut season for josh

*edit*

fail i said josh instead of dogs :o

Last edited by a moderator:

BulldogzLegend

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lolesi was a center, Tonga is injury prone, Morris >>>>>> tonga
Ah sorry now i'm gonna go watch 2004 season highlights all over again lol think he played on the wing a bit as well though didn't he?

not to forget that tonga made hodges his b1tch lol
Hard he owned Hodges that year....I reckon they are pretty close talent wise Tonga just became injury prone think he is over it now and is in for a cracker of a year.

Won't be suprised if he gets picked for origin can't think of any QLD players better than him at centre ATM

Also WTH is happening with Utai these days?Man I miss some of his trys was a great attacking player I loved the try he scored against the cowboys back then and bowen was chasing him but utai made it to the line scores turns around and does this little hand shimmy thing to bowen he showed him up hard!

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
charlie tonga is here in qld helping coach and playing for swifts rlc in the ipswich competition. hes alsodoing a bit of community work helping out troubled youths, and mission work

Status
Not open for further replies.