Jamal Idris Vs Willie Talau

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
Bulldogs just won the Grand Final, 17-4. Woooohoooooo go DOGS!

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Oh Willie Talau, one of my fave bulldog players of all time, used to love the guy lol

Also, its not a fair comparison, Idris just started and i dont think they are that similar, Idris is much more athletic then Willie was but i still love the guy
Agreed.

Too early, two very different players.

sirpartyman

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Talau all the way I compare him with Junior Sau both nuggety hard runners/hitters.Wrong comparision me thinks Idris should be 2nd row.....

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
Talau played 100 games for us and is still playing in England, won a superleague grand final a couple of years ago.

Talau by a country mile at this stage. Idris will get better and may end up better overall, but has a long way to go ;)

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
Talau all the way I compare him with Junior Sau both nuggety hard runners/hitters.Wrong comparision me thinks Idris should be 2nd row.....
Talau was alot like Sau...and id like to see Idris in the 2nd row...only reason i think hes playing centre..is coz hes not fit enough to play in the backrow....id like to see Idris in the 2nd row...roberts in the centres...and barba at 6!!

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
At the same point of thier careers, Idris > Talau

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
mmmm Idris cant be compared to Talau (I agree) but he can be compared to Junior Sau?!?!?! lol

Alex Glenn - Mal Meninga

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Dude wtf idris is into his 2nd season lol
He started playing first grade for rge Bulldogs in 2009 and racked up 20 games. He played 22 games for us in 2010 and 23 in 2011. Don't the 65 first grade games he played for the Bulldogs in 2009, 2010 and 2011 count?

Status
Not open for further replies.