Jake Mamo

Status
Not open for further replies.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Apparently the kids on the outer at Newcastle and is heading to the Super league...

Kid was touted as a future rep player, has shown he can make it in the NRL and is only 22.

Dogs need a FB... Mamo is FB... This Kid can play and is probably a younger version of Brett Morris..

What is doing.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Huge chip on his shoulders, other than that it would strengthen a positional problem we have.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He is a shit fb. He is also the King of *****.
His not the worst but he can spring up a brain explosion or two. If the dogs can win games with Hop and Moz at the back I'm sure this kid will shine. Didn't know he was a wanker though, he seems pretty modest in the interviews ive seen.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
feet for hands

no we have plenty already.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
He's a psycho... I remember his double punch up during a game.

Guy is a loose canon (worse than Reynolds), and on top of that, isn't really that good.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
If he's not alot better than what we've already got there's no use. I'd rather try Abbey than buy another temporary solution, we've been doing that for too long now.

The Dogfather

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Would not be a bad option he has some talent. A bit of a hot head but he can play some decent footy.

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Mamo is a spastic. Does more stupid, crazy shit on the field than Jack Wighton

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Apparently the kids on the outer at Newcastle and is heading to the Super league...

Kid was touted as a future rep player, has shown he can make it in the NRL and is only 22.

Dogs need a FB... Mamo is FB... This Kid can play and is probably a younger version of Brett Morris..

What is doing.
Whats your source on this info as far as being on the outer and heading to Super League? I find that very hard to believe!
this thread should be in Rugby League in general because he does not play for our club and I do not believe that we need him anyhow.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
His not the worst but he can spring up a brain explosion or two. If the dogs can win games with Hop and Moz at the back I'm sure this kid will shine. Didn't know he was a wanker though, he seems pretty modest in the interviews ive seen.
He is pretty shit imo. Terrible hands, can't pass and is a selfish player.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Whats your source on this info as far as being on the outer and heading to Super League? I find that very hard to believe!
this thread should be in Rugby League in general because he does not play for our club and I do not believe that we need him anyhow.
i heard on foxsports he is linked to huddersfield

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Are you a lawyer.?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I'm guessing u rate the morris brothers then.
The Morris boys are far better than Mamo, but id still happily let them walk.

Status
Not open for further replies.