• Fullback

Votes: 26 44.1%
  • 5/8

Votes: 33 55.9%

• Total voters

ATT

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Really depends on who we have at fullback later on. We have to have a ball playing fullback, no ifs or buts. Without a fullback that can add another element in attack it's too hard to compete with the top teams. If we sign someone then i'd like to think he's a 5/8. If not then i'd be happy with him at fullback as he has the speed and skills to handle it. Could this work?

1. Averillo
6. Burton (a nice dream)
7. Wakeham/BBO
or
1. ?
6. Averillo
7. Wakeham/BBO
or even
1. Averillo
6. BBO
7. Wakeham

i haven't seen much of Bailey Biondi-Odo but from what i've heard from other posters he seems to have a fair bit of potential. Do you guys think he could kick on and be a good half or 5/8 for us? If wakeham, averillo and him were to all hit their potential could they be a good spine for us in the future?
What about half Bailey Biondi-Odo or Wakeham. 5/8 Averillo like he was at Westfield or Burton. And Full back Averillo or ??

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Seems simple hey mate. Put him where he belongs.
True.

That was difficult though under the previous two coaching regimes as they played blokes where they ( the coach) wanted them to play regardless of the fact they were out of position. Here's hoping the next coach has common sense.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Depends

1. Averillo
6. Burton

or

1. Staines
6. Averillo