Jai Arrow kicked out of Origin camp

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
We're only a bit past halfway through the season. Plenty of time for someone to outdo this effort.
only thing that will top this, would be if someone was spotted with a girl in a zoom interview on nrl360 or something

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
well this is just definitive proof that head injuries are a massive problem in the NRL. Do your best fleg,good luck mate.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It was a bit sickening listening to Dobbo on the radio this morning (he's unfortunately doing the breakfast show for two weeks here on MMM Brisbane) keep saying Jai Arrow was a "good bloke". The drongo must have repeated it about 20 times before i switched the station.

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
News are saying his girlfriend unfollowed him on social media so apparently it was not her.

Guess I can’t hate, if I was a prime athlete I would be banging everything imaginable even if I was in a relationship. Who could resist?

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
News are saying his girlfriend unfollowed him on social media so apparently it was not her.

Guess I can’t hate, if I was a prime athlete I would be banging everything imaginable even if I was in a relationship. Who could resist?
Depends if you got morals or not. It's pretty simple, if you wanna fuck everything that moves don't tie yourself down with a missus. If it was me, and I was a young athlete in my prime, I'd stay single and play the field.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

They had already split up previously to this.

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It was a bit sickening listening to Dobbo on the radio this morning (he's unfortunately doing the breakfast show for two weeks here on MMM Brisbane) keep saying Jai Arrow was a "good bloke". The drongo must have repeated it about 20 times before i switched the station.
Shit you are slow. Heard him the other day, said it was Dobbo & boom the button was pressed & he was gone.

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Depends if you got morals or not. It's pretty simple, if you wanna fuck everything that moves don't tie yourself down with a missus. If it was me, and I was a young athlete in my prime, I'd stay single and play the field.
Pretty sure they had split for the umpteenth time.

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Ahh Jai, don't go out for milk when you have a cow at home.

EzyB

Banned
Reaction score
So is it confirmed that it wasn’t his mrs?

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Heard a rumour there was numerous players in the room. 8 in total. They made Arrow the scapegoat as he bought her back. And obviously if it came out there was 8 there wouldn’t be an origin game, and the NRL would be suspended.