Opinion Jacob Preston

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was this meant to be me or Flanagun? Bevause yiu mentioned him. Seems unrelated?

As for Preston. We are putting too much pressure on him and hyping him up wayyy too much and that’s what I’m warning about. Just keep his progress and good first season in cautious check. He did well, but not superstar well.
Flanagun = Nasheed. Just with a few intentional spelling mistakes and grammatical errors thrown in

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Flanagun = Nasheed. Just with a few intentional spelling mistakes and grammatical errors thrown in
Apart from good intelligence and critical thinking skills, what on earth do you think is similar about us? Chalk and cheese yo

DFLWatto

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Just watched this whole interview. I gotta say, I loved preston before I love this bloke even more now. What a classy young lad, can't wait for this bloke to be our captain.
Also great podcast in general, these blokes are funny af, had to sub

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Just watched this whole interview. I gotta say, I loved preston before I love this bloke even more now. What a classy young lad, can't wait for this bloke to be our captain.
Also great podcast in general, these blokes are funny af, had to sub
The accent is cringy on camera though

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
He’s confusing him with Ben Sherman lol
Maybe.
But I’m pretty sure when he first hit the scene he was Ben.
Think it’s like how Muttiaha surname is sometimes Muralitharan but other times it’s Muralidaran, or Kanye and ye.
Think there’s been some confusion and changes at some point. He’s my favourite player of that era.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hard not to love Presto, if we had 13 of him on the field, we don't lose many games

Squirtlevstar

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Someone stole your idea @iWahash of a Bulldogs Podcast.
This could lead to another round of postcode wars.
Someone please leak this to Mark Morri.

@SexBomb