Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
.189 driving with no lights on - MORON

Raysie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
See ya later buddy.

I don't care how much promise he has. Both he and the dude we got from Souths can piss off for all I care.

Owey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ohhhhh ffs, when oh when will these idiots understand? They have a bloody talent that can set them up for life, just abide by the rules, play footy, pick up your $$$ and retire. Then do what ever the funk you want.

Beats going out and working for a living on the average income.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I have a feeling that if we release him Parra will take him back with open arms after our medical team did all the hard work to get his knee right and ready to play.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Could be a reason he hasn't succeeded its calked a shit attitude

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Shame the culture in the society condones this behaviour.

He may be the first nrl player this year but won't be the last. But very dumb choice on his behalf. Especially when he was making his comeback and had a serious chance of having a first grade spot.

4 times the limit too. The guy must have known. If not him one of his mates.

I reckon trex is somehow involved. That guy loves a drink or 10.

I doubt he will be sacked. It's not in haslers way of doing things. He will take him under his wing and try to help him. But he really does deserve everything he gets. Fines, suspensions, loss of license etc. Hopefully it can set him straight and appreciate the chance he has been given.

Second year in a row a new recruit stuffed up and brought bad press to the club. Seems like once our playing group takes players under their wing they stay on track. But when they are away from the club the stray away.....

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Apparently broke up with his mrs so I'm sure the depression card will come out

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Come on guys. I refuse to jump all over this kid. He didn't finger bang anyone, or throw his miss' into a garage door or curve stomp someones head into the pavement. He wasn't done for drug trafficking either. It's a DUI nothing more and we all know how much the media loves us. So I would be taking everything you read or hear with a grain of salt and let Loko and the club sort it out without us here on the Kennel condemning him without knowing all the facts.

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
For me a DUI is very serious, he is simply lucky he didn't kill anyone. Had he driven drunk and hit a pedestrian, the narrative would change and all of a sudden it is far more serious. I disagree, if you drink drive and hit someone, or drink drive and don't you are equal in my books, the only difference is bad luck

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Come on guys. I refuse to jump all over this kid. He didn't finger bang anyone, or throw his miss' into a garage door or curve stomp someones head into the pavement. He wasn't done for drug trafficking either. It's a DUI nothing more and we all know how much the media loves us. So I would be taking everything you read or hear with a grain of salt and let Loko and the club sort it out without us here on the Kennel condemning him without knowing all the facts.
A high range DUI is pretty bad, but i couldnt care less about a low range and that is what i expect his to be

wigum

Immortal
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Almost 4 times the limit cya idiot

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
A high range DUI is pretty bad, but i couldnt care less about a low range and that is what i expect his to be
It's like I said without knowing all the facts we can not judge but we also know how much the media love to hype up things when it concerns the Bulldogs. We sell Newspapers end of story.

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
To put it all into perspective however

1) Is his job dependant on him driving a car - NO!
2) Did he bring the game into disrepute - NO
3) Is he an idiot - YES
4) Should he lose his job - NO
5) Should the law punish him severely - YES!!!!!

At least IMO

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

3) Is he an idiot - YES

At least IMO
And that's a fair assessment.

jo_95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

3) Is he an idiot - YES

At least IMO
I hate idiots that drive whilst drunk. Im just glad he didnt kill anyone.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
We've got a smart one with loko. Did he think if he drove without lights then no-one would notice him, lol. Whatever happens we will lose - if we release him another club will pick him up after all the work we've done on getting him fit, if we stick with him the papers will blow it out of proportion because he plays for the bulldogs.

Status
Not open for further replies.