blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Game changed when he went off..
Strong tackle breaks..
Great footwork..
Decent speed ..
Can’t believe we won’t see him again until at least round 11
How did that f&#king Idiot, waste of space Knockonbur get a place in the 30 in place of players like Kirras & Tzirakas? you could have put a cardboard cut out on Knockonbur's wing today and it would have been more useful, with less errors. I can't understand why Broncos didn't attack his side of the field again, they could have scored twice as many points

Dog4life77

Kennel Established
Reaction score
How did that f&#king Idiot, waste of space Knockonbur get a place in the 30 in place of players like Kirras & Tzirakas? you could have put a cardboard cut out on Knockonbur's wing today and it would have been more useful, with less errors. I can't understand why Broncos didn't attack his side of the field again, they could have scored twice as many points
Frustrating decisions week in and week out with this team..
The question is….how many more diamonds do we potentially have in the lower grades,that aren’t going to get a run under Baz?

Burt Matton

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Not trying to be stir the pot or be racist but lebs dont get far at the dogs.
I had a parent whos son plays harold matts at dogs, he said you had few lebo kids in round 1 this year where they won the game, the following week most of them got dropped and from there there the team went down hill.

I know personally know parents who have taken kids out of league to join other sports, its not all a warm fuzzy dream that parents expected
Hazem says hi.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Apparently he's been promoted to the top 30.
I’m gonna take a stab in the dark and say you’ve seen a fb post or Insta post from one of the bulldogs fan page dereks that says he’s been elevated.

Don’t pay any attention to those pages lol.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I’m gonna take a stab in the dark and say you’ve seen a fb post or Insta post from one of the bulldogs fan page dereks that says he’s been elevated.

Don’t pay any attention to those pages lol.
Isn't that where we get all our information lol?

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This dude had the best debut in blue and white I can remember tbh. He looked like a veteran. Unbelievable really. I mean he had some highlights from reggies, but looked way better than I expected in his first NRL match. As good or better than reggies form, but against first graders.