Jacob Kiraz interview on The Cast Patrol podcast

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
All Critta does at training is shout... People whinge about his price tag but like the Foxx these guys offer things others cant.

He actually sat out training the other day due to a strained hami but he was behind every drill screaming at players to get into positions, can see why he would be a good FB, sadly just not a natural position for him yet.

And Hughes would be the fittest pound for pound.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
All Critta does at training is shout... People whinge about his price tag but like the Foxx these guys offer things others cant.

He actually sat out training the other day due to a strained hami but he was behind every drill screaming at players to get into positions, can see why he would be a good FB, sadly just not a natural position for him yet.

What does Fox offer? Business tips?

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score

You could tell last year Hughes is definitely a 1st grader it was just back surgery so close to the season hampered him. I really hope he kicks on this year.

Critta is a winner. The bloke moved to Belfield he’s all in.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
You could tell last year Hughes is definitely a 1st grader it was just back surgery so close to the season hampered him. I really hope he kicks on this year.

Critta is a winner. The bloke moved to Belfield he’s all in.
Hughes has been marked as an NRL player for years, just needs some luck with injuries.

Robdog111

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
How good was that!!!!
I love how Kiraz says everyone has bought into 2024 and anyone who doesn't is free to go somewhere else!

Sam Hughes comments about his fitness is exciting. I love how Kiraz was saying he was miles ahead of everyone else in their fitness training.

The other thing I really enjoyed listening to was the trust training they did with the army up in Qld for 3 days.

I think that was an amazing podcast to listen to!

Hound Dog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Surprised that he said Critta is the most likely to be a coach & that the fittest players are Samuel Hughes & Khaled Rajab.

Yeah interesting about Samuel Hughes & Khaled Rajab.

We haven't really had much updates, intel on Rajab, if he's in and around training.
They should try give him lots of game time at hooker in whatever division he's in. While he has the skill, vision, and supposed fitness to play there, it's a good way for him to develop his demand for the ball, leadership qualities, he's still young in NRL experience terms. Seems to find himself around the half breaks and playing hooker is an easy way to find the ball, helps too if he really is as fit as said.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
It will be great to see him make the leap and be a consistent first grader.
I don’t know if he’s a lock for FG but it’s nice to see some actual competition for bench spots
He's a lock and has zero competition. He just needs to stay fit.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He offers much more than that, I just couldn't be bothered entertaining another Marley debate.
You should, I was going to tell you how Fox probably has a negative influence on players like Burton, etc.