Rumour Jackson Topine new contract?

Rebuilding Phase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That’s good to hear if true! He definitely has been on the outer, but happy to see they’ll atleast keep him on and see if he has potential. Hopefully his off field decisions don’t impact him again next season.. heard some interesting things about his behaviour off the field

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That’s good to hear if true! He definitely has been on the outer, but happy to see they’ll atleast keep him on and see if he has potential. Hopefully his off field decisions don’t impact him again next season.. heard some interesting things about his behaviour off the field
Care to elaborate? Lazy trainer?

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
The club would of shown they're inept if they let him go imo. I was surprised it was starting to look that way. I think he's been misused/managed this year but hopefully that changes next year and he's extended.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
@TwinTurbo has hinted at this too but never elaborated. Personally more excited to see what Morin can bring to 1st grade.

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
has he been up to coffs harbour?

Rebuilding Phase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
@TwinTurbo has hinted at this too but never elaborated. Personally more excited to see what Morin can bring to 1st grade.
I actually think Morrin is ahead of Topine, he’s definitely one to watch out for, excited to see him next season. I’m not too sure what’s out there but from what I’ve heard there’s definitely rumblings about his behaviour off field.

Care to elaborate? Lazy trainer?
He apparently enjoys the outside world a little too much , with or without his mrs by his side, that’s all I’ll say. But happy to give him benefit of the doubt of just being a young bloke and having some fun while you still can. You’re only young once lol but dangerous territory for him so he definitely needs to be careful

Last edited:

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Happy solid depth I think with some potential.

amapusae

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I actually think Morrin is ahead of Topine, he’s definitely one to watch out for, excited to see him next season. I’m not too sure what’s out there but from what I’ve heard there’s definitely rumblings about his behaviour off field.

He apparently enjoys the outside world, with or without his mrs by his side, that’s all I’ll say. But happy to give him benefit of the doubt of just being a young bloke and having some fun while you still can. You’re only young once lol but dangerous territory for him so he definitely needs to be careful
He’s on the outer for enjoying the outside world?