Jackson takes D'Rhys Miller under his wing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Bulldogs star Josh Jackson has been acting as a mentor to promising backrower D’Rhys Miller.

Continuing the legacy of what his mentors like David Stagg, Frank Pritchard and Dene Halatau did for him when he first came into grade, Jackson has taken Miller, a graduate of the NYC, under his wing this year.

The backrower has made the decision to impart his wisdom as the veterans did to him in hopes of influencing a young man’s career.

“I knew what it was like for me coming through the grades so where I can, I help,” Jackson said.

“Dene Halatau was awesome for me. He made sure I was on the same page, always there for a chat. If I had a few questions I’d go and ask him and he’d be happy to answer.”

---------------------------------------------------------
Some positive news finally!!

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Good on him, he'd be a pretty good mentor to have, hope he can help develop a few carbon copies of himself.... that would be handy.

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
First off I think it's terrific that a stand out club man takes the responsibility to guide an up and coming star through his early times in first grade. This has a two fold benefit as it will 1) help to produce a top young forward and 2) increase the team's morale.

This is good stuff.

Apercots

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
hopefully it means miller will be less likely to leave like our other huge potential forwards the last few years

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Give him the captaincy already..,

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
How d'fuck do you say his name?

H-dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can't understand how Jackson isn't captain! He is clearly a leader, seems to be able to keep his temperament and can communicate well

Status
Not open for further replies.