Jackson sin bin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hulk76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Not saying this cost us the game at all as we genuinely got blown off the park, but how about the sin binning of Jackson? Maloney did the exact same thing against parra in the game straight after ours, and it was just a penalty. Fuk me the nrl referees have no idea !!! Is it one rule for ecery other team and another for us? His professional foul was a lot worse as he tackled the player straight away where jacko at least got back a little bit. We were so flat and disinterested today. I have a feeling a storm is brewing.

Reactions: DT

ricko_29

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm more shocked they let the quick tap go, quick taps are hardly ever allowed these days.

And yes, Jacko off the park was the nail in the coffin, he is a much needed part of our defensive line.

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
We were the only team penalized last year for kicking the ball away. NRLol

Hôt-dawg

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Refs must have been listening to the ABC prior to the game. They were talking about how they don't use the sin bin for professional fouls

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The manly player milked the hell out of it anyway. Should never have been a sin bin offense.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe Maloney has joined Cam Smith and JT as one of the Untouchables

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Saw that. Had to rewind a couple of times to figure out why he wasn't sin binned... The answer? There wasn't one besides the fact the ref's pick and choose what to do according to their own discretion.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Well at least I got one part of my prediction right, Badger was the biggest threat on the Manly team.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Also happened in Cowboys vs Titans game .. Michael Morgan grabs jersey to hold player from running through and not even a penalty.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Stupid play, made little difference.....some will use it as an excuse

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
Was it the other week where they didnt sin bin a player for taking our the guy going for the quick 20m restart?

Status
Not open for further replies.