News Jack Wighton- out of dogs clash

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jack being out is huge for us as he is always their barometer & normally cuts us apart with his individual tries.

Yes, we do need to be careful of complacency but the motivational equation is pretty simple- the loser takes last place.

I'll be heading to the game and I'm hoping to get close enough to the action to start singing when Elliott goes into dummy half.... "Sweet Caroline" & maybe ask him if his mate Liccha taught him how to play with Hookers..... like a hooker - like a hooker I meant.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm fairly sure he wont be sacked this year, but I;m confident that all or most of the support coaches are going to be replaced,
I don't want the club to sign S Flanagan, and there is not much else available IMHO.
Perhaps Gus could find a coaches school for him, I think he still has "some" potential to learn.
I don't know if he has done a man management course, I believe that such courses are available.
Compulsory to get an NRL Coaches Licence.

Always a Bulldog

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I’d rather play the Raiders at full strength like we did against the rorters and still won! I hate playing teams that have a star player missing because the other players usually always lift and the opposition let their guard down knowing one star player is missing. I hope it’s not the case for our boys knowing we sorely need the 2 points!
hapened agaisnt Souths when latrell was out

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Doesnt matter wighton is out. Its Topine that we need to worry about, he has his best game of the season against us every year. We make him look like the best forward in the world. If we can shut him down, we win.

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Win or lose all about building off last weeks game.

repolski

Kennel Established
Reaction score
So many match ups…Gould vs Ricky, Baz vs raider’s mascot, burton Flanagan vs Frawley…..enthralling!

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Damn that brings Frawley in for them..
I hope its sam Williams. Terrible defender whereas frawley can somewhat defend better.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
When was the last time we won IN Canberra? Always feels like we struggle there, regardless of how good or bad the faiders are.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Hopefully we’re just clicking and we run riot against the raiders. There forward pack is the main worry we shut them down we can win easy

liljohny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is likely bro, the big match is the North London Derby, I’ll take top 4. I thought we would finish 6th this season
Hopefully the pool do us a favour next Sunday. Take pressure off big time

sifter6

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He always seems to play great against us so this is excellent news
Yes, like Adam Reynolds, Wighton is one of those c*nts that always seems to put in greater effort against us. He really is a Twat!

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Doesnt matter wighton is out. Its Topine that we need to worry about, he has his best game of the season against us every year. We make him look like the best forward in the world. If we can shut him down, we win.
Put money on him to score a try

Croker another one that loves playing us but thankfully he’s on the outer