News Jack Hetherington ordered to rein it in as Bulldogs enforcer faces lengthy ban for 'lazy, careless' Holmes hit

Arazern

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Latrell walks in here’s a season pass to all Russel Crow VIP events
NRL - You’re excused try not to kick or elbow a player in the face ok?

Victor walks in I play for the roosters so how about your forget I knocked out Cam and just fine me uncle Nick will pay each of you 5 times the fine.
NRL - Seems fair just keep it up.

Jack walks in before anything is said
NRL - You’re gone for 8 weeks and tone down you’re aggression.

The NRL wonders why this game is dead.

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He collected him right the neck. Not his head, chin, jaw, nose forehead. Not causing injury. Just looks spectacular.

THAT VICTOR RADLEY TACKLE i believe was much worse which collected the attacking player higher that the HETHRINGTON.

RADLEY SHOULD HAVE ALSO BEEN SENT OFF IF THAT IS THE STANDARD!!
Agree...people are acting like the guy killed somebody, seriously it wasn’t that bad, no intent just a reflex action.

I think Radley’s was exactly the same

NQ Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
This is what happens when you sign a front rower with poor tackling technique, who can't control his aggression and that has a judiciary record as bad as his.

This is why I never liked the Hetherington signing and it was only a matter of time til this kind of thing happened. Baz and the club can't blame anyone but themselves for this one..
Mate this is what a Coach is for. Recruit a young, keen, aggressive player that loves to win and coach him. With the right guidance he could be one of the best. Lets not let him go to the Chooks or Storm and prove us wrong again.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Mate this is what a Coach is for. Recruit a young, keen, aggressive player that loves to win and coach him. With the right guidance he could be one of the best. Lets not let him go to the Chooks or Storm and prove us wrong again.
Well Baz couldn't coach it out of him yet.. Some players can't change. It's hard to get a 25 year old prop to completely change his tackling technique and style of play. He is what he is at this point. And his carry over points and loading will follow him for years.

Plus Hetherington never was that talented or stood out at any level. He's a backup prop at best. The Roosters couldn't get JWH to stop taking people's heads off and getting suspended. You can't get a Zebra to change it's stripes..