News Jack De Bellend Megathread

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Did you expect anything else from this poster?
Are you kidding?
im one of the fotrums intellects.
for all your back and forth with Wendog just now, you havent shown why my comment is ignorant?

I just read whats in the paper, or posted here.

What i have read is:
-Two men say they are innocent
-Girl says she was raped
-Girl didnt expect to go to the house
- Girl said she just tuned out because she felt dead inside during sex (why did she take her clothes off?)
-De be lin slips her a fiddy and asks her to keep quiet (in the context of him cheating on his woman).
-Girl went to the party after with them and posed for photos and *may* have danced
-girl left after they left that club to move on.
-Girl accuses men of rape who exchange texts that indicate surprise

So whats ignorant about the above?
by all means, if i have left something out, instead of name calling, just post the facts, we are on a forum and doing discussion yo.

From what i have seen you cant convict a man and give him a 10+ year sentence on the above.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I dont, thats exactly it!

I dont, you dont, bam! cant convivct.
you need to be reasonably sure to convict for something this serious. Can anyone here be?
if so, tell us.
You made incorrect statements about the woman Nasheed, implying a lot more culpability on her part that were factually wrong.

Make sure you have some basic knowledge of the time line of events before making public judgement in one post then you follow that up with this above where you admit you dont know much about it.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
You made incorrect statements about the woman Nasheed, implying a lot more culpability on her part that were factually wrong.

Make sure you have some basic knowledge of the time line of events before making public judgement in one post then you follow that up with this above where you admit you know much about it.
Tell me? That all i asked.
i never said i was an expert on the de belin case, i just said that based on what ive read you cant convict.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Apparently she was at d club after and dancing with the guys and posing for photos.
This never happened. That she was taking photos with them at a nightclub after the alleged rape. Is that what you are saying? Because it's total bullshit.

There has already been a 1st trial where the jury was discharged. All these facts are known.

My question is where did you get this from? Did you just make it up? Or are you repeating this disinformation that you think you heard because it fits the narrative of a story that fits well within your misogynist view of the world?

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
-Girl went to the party after with them and posed for photos and *may* have danced
-girl left after they left that club to move on.
-Girl accuses men of rape who exchange texts.
THIS IS BULLSHIT YOU FUCKING LIAR!!!
There has already been a trial. All these facts are documented that you can read online.
Stop being such an ignorant fuckhead.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
THIS IS BULLSHIT YOU FUCKING LIAR!!!
There has already been a trial. All these facts are documented that you can read online.
Stop being such an ignorant fuckhead.
if you cant control yourself and have a proper discussion then you shouldnt be in the politics threads.

I never said i had all the facts, that was the reason i came here, to discuss and get clarification, but what i was referring too was this:

I saw abother article somewhere that said the witness said she was 'normal dancing' with the boys. Maybe i got that part confused with that happening pre flop, thats why i asked.

But im not wrong with the gist of what i was saying if she was with them at the cklub and laughing with them?

How can you be so sure and lock a guy up when that happens?

Last edited:

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
How can you be so sure and lock a guy up when that happens?

I will be honest and admit that I have not read every detail of the case, but if a jury finds him guilty then I am of the mind that there was enough evidence to get to that point because most of these types of cases are just he said/she said and get thrown out as you cannot prove anything. I am sure if they find him guilty this was not the case.

In my honest opinion based on what I have seen and read, I believe he is guilty. At the very BEST if he somehow isn't guilty, he is still ab absolutely shit **** of a bloke for going out and having MMF threesomes whilst his missus is home pregnant. Who the fuck does that? Based on that alone even if he is found innocent, I do not feel sorry for him at all and I am glad his career is in tatters because he totally brought that shit on himself.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I will be honest and admit that I have not read every detail of the case, but if a jury finds him guilty then I am of the mind that there was enough evidence to get to that point because most of these types of cases are just he said/she said and get thrown out as you cannot prove anything. I am sure if they find him guilty this was not the case.

In my honest opinion based on what I have seen and read, I believe he is guilty. At the very BEST if he somehow isn't guilty, he is still ab absolutely shit **** of a bloke for going out and having MMF threesomes whilst his missus is home pregnant. Who the fuck does that? Based on that alone even if he is found innocent, I do not feel sorry for him at all and I am glad his career is in tatters because he totally brought that shit on himself.
A few weeks ago you mentioned that you suspected the teammmates of Adam Elliott will pretty much forgive him for the Lichaa thing because ‘they all do it’ and I think you were bang on the money then, and we haven’t heard a peep about the Elliott thing since.
It’s bad, especially with a baby. I knew a chick that told me a certain ex sharks and eels player hit on her aggressively in a NZ pub after a warriors game a day or two after there was a feel good article about him and his family in the paper. She ended up screwing Wade Graham, but it goes to show.

I don’t think from what I have read that De Belin is guilty in the real sense. Everything I have seen feels to me that she willingly got with them and then at some point stopped enjoying it, didn’t speak up ass much as she could and the little she did communicate was lost in the moment. I don’t know what that is but I think De Belin and Sinclair believe they are innocent. I think it might be a communication error.
This is an article I read this morning that came out today;

yes I know that phone calls can be faked but it’s unlikely, and in this call, if you accept it wasn’t staged, they clearly believe they didn’t do anything wrong.

If she did ‘jump a fence’ to get to the apartment with them, and was ‘changing positions’ and did hang out with them after laughing, regardless if innocent or guilty as sin I just can’t see how you can put 2 people in prison for a decade based on that.
How could you laugh and be at a bar if you’ve just been gang raped?

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score

Agree MFF would have been the better option.
In all seriousness though I think the jury will find him guilty, I've been very impartial on stuff like this since Snake and Hazem... But JDB body language hasn't looked good.

Northern Beaches dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
She left asap after, when they lined up to attend the next club.
The tuk tuk driver confirmed beforehand that she was not expecting to visit Debellens cousins flat and said F#that or similar.

Find out the basic facts before you make another dumb false comment.
Didnt the tuk tuk driver say on the way to the unit that she flashed her a$$ to someone on the side of the street?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Does anyone here KNOW of the woman?
Not asking for names, but just wondering if they know of her?
I dont know her unless. she was one of the many women ive had in the past, many, but I have read either here or on LU, that other posters do and say she is 'a piece of work'.

I have a mental picture

Northern Beaches dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Based on what i have read so far in the proceedings, i do not believe they raped her.
It sounds like after they had sex with her, they did not pay attention to her and she most likely felt used and the fact that he had a GF she felt bad etc.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Based on what i have read so far in the proceedings, i do not believe they raped her.
It sounds like after they had sex with her, they did not pay attention to her and she most likely felt used and the fact that he had a GF she felt bad etc.
Yeah, she sobered up a bit and realised she was used up like an eaten mango and didn't like it. Maybe even saw €€€€€€€ signs for revenge.

However, it isn't rape.

It almost seems to clear cut to me, so i wonder if there is something else damning to the boys i'm missing?

BDPScarface

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Jury will judge all that I suppose... It's taken way too long to get here, and society needs to readjust a bit. Prosecutors should be more circumspect about going to retrial. By all means, if there is new compelling evidence... But from what I've read most of the evidence is just rehashed from the first mis-trial

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yes I can back that up he did say that in court
But he also said he couldn't remember if it was that fare or another fare that he had that it happened on, so really he isn't quite sure. Pretty much means shit all if he can't be certain.