Opinion JAC

justdogs

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
“There was a CEO meeting last week and there was a bit of talk there that Josh Addo-Carr might be on the move or might be up for grabs,” Read told Triple M.

News Corp
reported there were some suggestions that a third party had been shopping around the flyer to rival clubs including the Tigers.

But, Read said: “As I understand, his agent has come out and denied that so Josh is going nowhere which will disappoint some clubs because when some clubs heard that it sort of piqued their interest and they thought they may be a chance of getting Josh.

“It has been a difficult year, he hasn’t been at his best, although no one has been at the Dogs.

“There was just a bit of mail going around and some CEO’s were talking about it but his agent has slammed the door shut on it … He’s content at the Bulldogs.

“There will be some movement there in the off-season. There will be plenty of boys moving, but Josh Addo-Carr won’t be one of them.”
Exactly, can we close this now, sick of hearing BS

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
before we cut jac at least ask him to take a 10% paycut.

Philistine

Kennel Established
Reaction score
JAC didn't just throw a switch and make an amazing return to form yesterday. There was never anything wrong with his form, he just wasn't getting any good early ball.

The signs were there the previous week. Alamoti was put back in the team, and his good quick hands set JAC free a couple of times, although he couldn't convert the breaks into points against Manly.

BTW, this isn't a ringing endorsement of Alamoti, just pointing out that one good aspect of his game helps JAC to fire.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Wouldnt surprise me if the power brokers at souths - ie Mitchell Walker and soon to be Wighton put pressure on him to join Souths - unlikely that the Dogs would agree unless assured that Xerri Mazzone Sua have the pace to fill the gap and the JAC money is spent on a top class forward - Koloamatangi on early season form was very good - but recently has played like any other big lazy forward.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Wouldn't be surprised if he had a chat with Gus and Ciro about behavior tbh and there was a bit of chit chatter going around..

I reckon JAC would pull his head in but if shit goes south next year too I can see him leaving a year early.