JAC Post Match Interview

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He was saying love you to family then said "Love you all in Redfern".
you conveniently forgot to also add that he also mentioned "Cairns and Wellington" when he said "love you all in Redfern"

Last edited:

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Notice how JAC was nowhere to be seem during the GF?
It was all Pappy and Koirabetes.
That's the thing. He's only good if you put him through a hole or make him chase a ball like a dog to bome.
Because Munster was a passenger and he had no half distributing ball to him. Wouldnt matter if it was Radradra ball never went his way, couple that with Panthers attacking Vunivalus wing all the time how do you expect him to stay involved without interfering with the storm attacking systems

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
yes im sure he's announcing his next team during a post GF interview

Packstar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Melbourne do need 2 wingers since Vunivalu is going to union and JAC joining the brothers

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Reimis Smith is 99.9% goneskis, sounds like he’s off to Storm, the only question is whether it’s for B Smith or JAC as part of a Storm deal, likely JAC (winger for a winger).

Hearing Cam Smith retiring. Broncos apparently had a play for him but it’s alleged he wasn’t interested (broncos rejected him as a youngster)..if he was to hypothetically play on, it would have been Titans. Ultimately, he’ll be hanging up the boots.

Harry to slot straight into #9 @ Storm.

B Smith, I have no real feedback but assume we are looking at him.

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Reimis Smith is 99.9% goneskis, sounds like he’s off to Storm, the only question is whether it’s for B Smith or JAC as part of a Storm deal, likely JAC (winger for a winger).

Hearing Cam Smith retiring. Broncos apparently had a play for him but it’s alleged he wasn’t interested (broncos rejected him as a youngster)..if he was to hypothetically play on, it would have been Titans. Ultimately, he’ll be hanging up the boots.

Harry to slot straight into #9 @ Storm.

B Smith, I have no real feedback but assume we are looking at him.
I reckon B Smith wanted C Smith to play on for a year because that way Grant would leave and B Smith could get Hooker when C smith leaves the year after. I think he knows that if he retires now Grant will come back and be first choice No. 9.