JAC’s try celebrations

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Did some great ones today. Can’t help but think the slamming the phone down and stomping on it was a go at Freddy for not selecting him. Made me laugh.
That makes sense. Just lucky he didnt piss on the phone aka Fred.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Be good to know what he was referring to. I’ve seen people mention the storm asking for him but that would be strange as he left on good terms
Did he though? He asked for a release 12 months earlier and they rejected him. Could have been his way of rejecting them.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Definitely aimed at Fitler now I think about it.
Was only talking about it in the mid week conference and they thought he needed to focus less on social media and more on footy. Good on fox and up the dogs

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Now that I k ow we won't be getting the spoon, I wouldn't be against JAC going on loan If it meant he won another premiership

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Did some great ones today. Can’t help but think the slamming the phone down and stomping on it was a go at Freddy for not selecting him. Made me laugh.
It was a dig at Freddy.. it was mentioned on Triple M that they thought it was a sly reply to Fittler leaving him out of the blues squad.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Good on him, an article I read said he didnt even man up and call ONLY texted Josh..low act.

I LOVE JAC :hearteyes: just watched the highlights 4 times lol not up to date on how many tries now this year?
Gave one to Burto too their combination is fucking sublime.

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Addo-Carr was sending a message and you would have to think it was directed at Fittler... and rightfully so, as the Fox has played 12 games for NSW, scored 10 tries, part of 3 series victories, never let us down and even accepted playing as a right winger to accommodate debutant To'o on his more favoured left side