Official J-Moz Retires

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Best of luck champ, I enjoyed your time in the jersey, just a damn shame it didn't end with a premiership.

Turvey Chip and Chase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Best of luck to him and a big thanks for many years of service. We were lucky enough to have him in his prime.

club legend? Not like Turvey, Baa or Folkes type, but he’s up there as a very instrumental and important player as far as players that came and went.

all the best JMoz and thanks

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Look how things ended up, there was nothing to be gained by releasing him or his brother.
Absolute professional who achieved everything except a Doggy Premiership, wish him all the best in retirement.

Mr T

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Wonder if he and Brett will form a dynamic coaching duo, Walkers brothers-style. Seriously though, well-deserved break after a fantastic career. Premiership winner (sadly not with us), SOO legend and Test star as well. Big loss for the game.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
played 320+ games. Was over of my favourite players at the Dogs. All the best in retirement.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Absolute legend. Ripper bloke. Remember meeting him at Bmozs bucks party at the races in 2013. Was just after they got back from the World Cup win. Simply said hey mate could I grab a quick photo with you. After the photo he asked who I follow. Said the dogs, that’s why I asked about the photo. He laughed and then had a chat for about 10 mins about the dogs and the World Cup.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You'll notice that Inglis's dominance in Origin was against Gasnier, Cooper, Lyon, etc.... he never got on top of Jmoz.

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Wonder if he and Brett will form a dynamic coaching duo, Walkers brothers-style. Seriously though, well-deserved break after a fantastic career. Premiership winner (sadly not with us), SOO legend and Test star as well. Big loss for the game.
Don’t think he won a premiership did he. Only thing he didn’t win

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Watched the presser last night, Josh and Brett are a class act , and sadly that's becoming very rare in the modern game they will be missed. parents must be super proud of these lads .