"I've got a mate ..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Yes. He told her that he had to go pee. But she wouldnt let him take his cock from here mouth and she said "just go"
ffs that is disgusting but sexy at the same time

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
I dont even know where to begin...

first one is similar to Hanis story

I've got a mate who was busting to pee on a train so he went in that open air bit between the carriage on the train and pissed off the side.

I've got a mate who greened out hardcore in my backyard while we were supposed to be babysitting... I had to call an ambulance and call my dad lol the first thing he told me was "dont tell your stepmum" f*ck my dads cool haha (responsible parenting/babysitting 101)

I've got a mate who according to him was that desperate for a root once he used glad wrap and an elastic band as a form of contraception because he had no rubbers.

I've got a mate that used to let her bf (now ex bf) shove random objects up her butt during sex. She would always complain to us but had a new story every fcking week. *facepalm*

I've got a mate who rocked up to work straight after punching 5 cones. That made for a very entertaining shift. let me tell you.

doggie-style

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I dont even know where to begin...

first one is similar to Hanis story

I've got a mate who was busting to pee on a train so he went in that open air bit between the carriage on the train and pissed off the side.

I've got a mate who greened out hardcore in my backyard while we were supposed to be babysitting... I had to call an ambulance and call my dad lol the first thing he told me was "dont tell your stepmum" f*ck my dads cool haha (responsible parenting/babysitting 101)

I've got a mate who according to him was that desperate for a root once he used glad wrap and an elastic band as a form of contraception because he had no rubbers.

I've got a mate that used to let her bf (now ex bf) shove random objects up her butt during sex. She would always complain to us but had a new story every fcking week. *facepalm*

I've got a mate who rocked up to work straight after punching 5 cones. That made for a very entertaining shift. let me tell you.
can you name a few of those objects?

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
can of impulse is the one that stands out most highly in my memory

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
I've got a mate ... who had a mate, who once staked out a bank for a week because he thought he'd rob it, or someone attached to it.

After going Mon-Thurs from 8am-4pm, parked in their car nearby, it got to 2pm Friday and someone else did in fact rob the bank (they didn't know this at the time), resulting in police coming from all directions. They took off, and thought no more of it.

Two weeks later, Police come knocking ... "Excuse me sir, your car licence plate number XYZ-123, was seen in the vicinity of such-and-such for several days, and you're wanted for questioning in relation to a robbery that took place on the Friday !"

Double FAIL !!!

G

Gladiator.

OLOLS! Alex remember the photo i sent you of a friend? Can of Rexona up the vaj it was.

OITENTA-E-NOVE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thats the buzz!

I've got a mate ... who had a mate, who once staked out a bank for a week because he thought he'd rob it, or someone attached to it.

After going Mon-Thurs from 8am-4pm, parked in their car nearby, it got to 2pm Friday and someone else did in fact rob the bank (they didn't know this at the time), resulting in police coming from all directions. They took off, and thought no more of it.

Two weeks later, Police come knocking ... "Excuse me sir, your car licence plate number XYZ-123, was seen in the vicinity of such-and-such for several days, and you're wanted for questioning in relation to a robbery that took place on the Friday !"

Double FAIL !!!
:roflol:

Status
Not open for further replies.