Ivan Cleary, John Cartwright head list if Hasler leaves Bulldogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He wasn't laughing at Barrett. He was laughing because Bryce gave the Manly defence a bath and setup another try lol.
I just saw Barrett blowing up and it looked like he reacted instantly and laughed, it was pretty funny regardless.

Belmorian

Waterboy
Reaction score
Rubbish. Look at the structures in place, anyone with half a brain can understand that our halves were never given the chance to control the team. How the fuck can a half control the team when he is constantly being used to sweep around the edges while slow forwards fuck around with the ball in the middle third and not provide options as runners?
This is 100% correct!

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
3 things I'm worried about if they keep hasler are, will we be able to sign big name players who are willing to play under him, junior development.... Both things that his mate meat pie Cleal fucked while he was here, and does hasler know how to develop a new game plan!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I just saw Barrett blowing up and it looked like he reacted instantly and laughed, it was pretty funny regardless.
Yh he had a mad cheeky grin on his face while Barrett was going off haha.

Malla

Reaction score
There's so much being said about the Bulldogs culture and how Hasler is so far removed from it that this article makes absolutely no sense.

Ivan Cleary and Cartwright, while are great coaches like Hasler, won't do much to bring us closer to our identity as the Bulldogs. I would assume Dymock or Pay would be in there next year.

Malla

Reaction score
There's so much being said about the Bulldogs culture and how Hasler is so far removed from it that this article makes absolutely no sense.

Ivan Cleary and Cartwright, while are great coaches like Hasler, won't do much to bring us closer to our identity as the Bulldogs. I would assume Dymock or Pay would be in there next year.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Lets be honest, will sacking Des really help our club?

Asking him to change things completely and rebuild as though he is new to the club would be far better in my honest opinion.

Its like selling the Ferrari because it needs a new gearbox and tune and replacing it with a Commodore. Come on, in all honesty, there is no comparison!
Bang on

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dymock needs to be given a go. He played fur the dogs and knows our culture
Agree...both Cleary and Cartwright have done fuck all and are not right for the club

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The GREATEST two BULLDOGS...TURVEY and BAA have spoken, and I bet the next coach/s will be from this list:
Dymock, Pay, Hagan, Holbrook .

Reesy

Waterboy
Reaction score
If we're losing our DNA then not going to get it back by appointing an outside coach like Cleary or Cartwright. Makes little sense

The 2nd Spitter

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lets be honest, will sacking Des really help our club?

Asking him to change things completely and rebuild as though he is new to the club would be far better in my honest opinion.
I think you are extremely naive if you think Des will do anything the board tells him. It's the primary reason he left Manly.

The Manly board who knew him better realized that giving him absolute authority over footballing matters was a mistake. He destroyed their salary cap structure with back-ended contracts

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
If Des was willing to change our game and had a thorough plan ready and presented to the board about how we would be playing in 2017 it would be ridiculous to turn him down. But clearly the guy is a control freak, stubborn and arrogant. Des may be the 2nd or 3rd ranked coach on paper but playing the way we are he might as well be the 16th. Pay, Hollbrook, Dymock and Cleary are all better options atm.

The club have brought this upon themselves, constant bad decisions and policies have left us little options and make us desperate for a new coach. If the next person appointed is a dud we will be starting to look at a Parra level premiership drought soon.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
Yes she could you spastic your the one supporting a dud coach whose made our club go backwards you fuck face.

in 2011 we missed the finals
in 2012 we made the grand final

if that's backwards then what the fuck are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.