It's that time again for the VKFM!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vargster

Moderfaker
Reaction score
Due to popular demand, we are back, bigger and better than ever!

This week's recipient of Vargster's Kennel Featured Member is...

MrCharisma

Mr Charisma is one of the Army's 'BIG FOUR.' Constantly sacrificing his time for the army members and the club itself, Mr.C is a very valuable and insightful member of the Kennel. His tireless community and recruitment efforts for the Bulldogs are very much appreciated and often go unnoticed. It's no wonder our numbers keep increasing with members like this willing to go that extra mile for the club they love.

Mr. Charisma should also be commended for his current fund-raising efforts for MOvember. Having successfully raised a large sum of money last year, Mr.C along with some fellow Kennelers are aiming to raise a total of $5,000 this year round!

I urge you all to get on board, either by growing or donating. No amount is too small, so please follow the link and have a look: http://au.movember.com/mospace/40015/

Because, really, everyone looks better with a MO:

MrC, please answer a few questions for your adoring fans.

1) What's the best way us members can help the Bulldogs club grow and become even more successful?

2) Which game stands out to you as the most entertaining you've had with the Army?

3) If you had to ban one club from the NRL, which would it be?

Viewers, please feel free to answer these too.

Last edited by a moderator:
M

mongoose

'turn to your left please sirs' 'now to the right', 'now straight ahead'

@nchorman

Channel 4 News!
Reaction score
hey vargi...whos the big 4 ?mr charisma, CK ***, *** ?

Vargster

Moderfaker
Reaction score
Big 4 as in the Army leaders - there are 4 main guys that 'lead' the army, each with different roles.

But I'm sure CK will be chuffed he was included in your big 4 list ;)

Vargster

Moderfaker
Reaction score
Seriously, who are those public that demanding this sh1t?
Haven't you seen the recent feedback for VKFM? I haven't actually read through it, but I know there's a lot of it, which can only be a good thing!

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haven't you seen the recent feedback for VKFM? I haven't actually read through it, but I know there's a lot of it, which can only be a good thing!
There are heaps of feedback on "yo, Ronz here" thread as well but that doesn't mean we should start one every week...
Just saying...

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
my lifetime goal is to one day be mentioned in this weekly thread

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
One wonders if ryde bulldog has any feedback on VKFM .......

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Seriously, who are those public that demanding this sh1t?
Seriously, what is your problem with this? Seems like a bit of fun to me and good to see Kennelers being acknowledged for various reasons. If you don't like it, then maybe, and especially as a mod, you should stfu and leave it be. Just sayin'

M

mongoose

Seriously, what is your problem with this? Seems like a bit of fun to me and good to see Kennelers being acknowledged for various reasons. If you don't like it, then maybe, and especially as a mod, you should stfu and leave it be. Just sayin'
VKFM is lame and is a rips off mongooses kenneller of the week, but it would the_greatest tragedy if it dissapeared. its a bit o fun.

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
Big 4 as in the Army leaders - there are 4 main guys that 'lead' the army, each with different roles.

But I'm sure CK will be chuffed he was included in your big 4 list ;)
No, no, no, no,no ...... CK is not an Army godfather like these great men. I dont have the miles in my legs and often cannot attend as many games as these gents pictured. Also I live close to an hour away from most of them .... therefore CK is the BIG FAT MOUTH that promotes and defends them !!! I'm just the cheer-leader who cheers the cheer-leaders !!!

When I gets to games (away games usually) ... I mingles among them, shakes their hands, throw my voice into chants and treat anyone among us like family. Some people would like me there more. Hell, I'd like to be there more. IF I lived in Bankstown I'd probably make it my business to be around more. But for now ... we're in good hands. I'm happy that I'm listened to if I have an idea (no matter how crazy it is).

It leaves me free to simply "show up", whack on the beanie and act like a tard for 3 hours in the name of p*ssin' off opposition fans !

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mate I wasn't talking to you for starters, It was a joke between me and vargster, you don't have to involve yourself in every thread and be heroic, so do me a favour STFU and sit in the corner and only speak when you spoken to, is that understood?

Ghost of Dime

Future1stGrader
Reaction score
seriously dude, you have issues. This is an internet forum, you've got to stop taking your role so damn seriously. I bet you polish you shiny little mod badge every day before pinning it to your shirt.
Maybe instead of deleting posts from a range of popular Kennelers you should steer clear of The Lounge as it clearly offends your sensibilities. Let a mod with a functioning sense of humour and some degree of leniency sort it out- if you've gotta be a little Hitler do it in the Rugby League sections ffs.

M

mongoose

seriously dude, you have issues. This is an internet forum, you've got to stop taking your role so damn seriously. I bet you polish you shiny little mod badge every day before pinning it to your shirt.
Maybe instead of deleting posts from a range of popular Kennelers you should steer clear of The Lounge as it clearly offends your sensibilities. Let a mod with a functioning sense of humour and some degree of leniency sort it out- if you've gotta be a little Hitler do it in the Rugby League sections ffs.
the_greatest helped mongoose out with berries-gate. Sometimes that shiny mod badge can get some stuff rectified and fairness restored.

Status
Not open for further replies.