It's so easy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Massive game for us, we can put a 4 point lead on them. Lose, and the pack is right on our ass

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I didn't think cherry and watmough were playing, we seem to have a good style for manly though a bit like the knights have against us regardless of how shit their season is going.

Pom_81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Aren't we up on Manly in recent times?
3 wins from the last 4 at Brookvale. The only defeat is when we outplayed them (until Hodkinson went off injured) in 2011 when we were in the middle of a bloody awful run late in the Kevin Moore (or maybe early in the Jim Dymock?) era. It was one of those defeats that at least felt like a positive, given they were on their way to a premiership and we were wretched at that time.

mearsey

panania raised
Reaction score
3 wins from the last 4 at Brookvale. The only defeat is when we outplayed them (until Hodkinson went off injured) in 2011 when we were in the middle of a bloody awful run late in the Kevin Moore (or maybe early in the Jim Dymock?) era. It was one of those defeats that at least felt like a positive, given they were on their way to a premiership and we were wretched at that time.
I remember that game Pom , we were up at halftime and Barba had a blinder - which was good for us as Manly were favourites for the comp which they won that year . The year after we got Des

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Our record is pretty good against them at Brookvale. I'm surprised the bookies have us major underdogs for this game.

mearsey

panania raised
Reaction score
Our record is pretty good against them at Brookvale. I'm surprised the bookies have us major underdogs for this game.
Im sure some big money bets will tighten the odds up , come on dogs

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Jim dymocks first game in charge I believe.
The traffic was awful due to a massive accident, I drove 2 hours and got turned around within sight of the stadium. Wound up listening to the game on the radio on the way home !

mearsey

panania raised
Reaction score
Think they have a few players still in doubt - hope Graham snaps King in half ! Roon ut me sooon !!

Status
Not open for further replies.