It's So Annoying When Someone Doesn't Reply to a Dirty SMS!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

KL

oh yeah sorry more like this:

massage with hand relief $45
Full service 1/2 hour $200 1 hour $370

:p

Last edited by a moderator:

MzBulldog83

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
more like this??:

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

^^^^ ouuuuffffffffff now thats hot... lol

top_dawg

Kennel Established
Reaction score
more like this??:

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

u sent me something similar if i recall

DoggyGirl

>Sylvana
Reaction score
more like this??:

no not like that. more like this ^#%* me and &#%* me hahahahahahah

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I normally dont send douche bags a first message, or ring thm at all...unless i like them alot

So i normally get a reply :grinning:

UNLESS its one of the douche bags that you know never have credit

DoggyGirl

>Sylvana
Reaction score
I normally dont send douche bags a first message, or ring thm at all...unless i like them alot

So i normally get a reply :grinning:

UNLESS its one of the douche bags that you know never have credit
i don't really have any contact with epopel that will not have credit. lol. i haven't had that experience in about 4 yrs.

and this has nothing to do with liking a person, a dirty message does not necessarily mean you like them;)

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i don't really have any contact with epopel that will not have credit. lol. i haven't had that experience in about 4 yrs.

and this has nothing to do with liking a person, a dirty message does not necessarily mean you like them;)
Yes...i know....but im saying i only do the contacting if i like a person.....i rarely ever make first contact.

But i will reply to whoever initiates it, regardless lol

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
If I got a dirty text from Kurry or DG I'd definitely reply. If I had paid my phone bill and Optus didn't block my phone. Give me more than a week to pay my bill FFS. We don't all crap money you know.

DoggyGirl

>Sylvana
Reaction score
If I got a dirty text from Kurry or DG I'd definitely reply. If I had paid my phone bill and Optus didn't block my phone. Give me more than a week to pay my bill FFS. We don't all crap money you know.
you're forgiven

Status
Not open for further replies.