It's officially time for Klemmer to start

Status
Not open for further replies.

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We had zero go forward for the first 20 minutes. If rabbits hadn't played like spastics last week we would've copped it the same, especially if burgess played. We need some bloody impact from kick off.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I agree, Im sick of Tolman. Its like his game plan centres on using up tackles instead of trying to make metres. I mentioned in the game thread how pissed off i was watching him change direction after receiving the ball from the dummy half and run back straight in to the ruck where his mate just played the bloody ball!!

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah it is time for Klemmer to start, but the onus is on the halves to spread the ball wide if the opposition is using rush defence

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I hear you mate
100% agree
Tolman and graham can't fcuking start together
We got monstered in the first 20
Game was 14-0 by then practically over
Yeh, the game changed straight away when Kas and Klem came on. Thanks for your defensive efforts Tolman but I think we can use your money elsewhere

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'd kill for a Tedesco cartright or Milford in our team

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Having tolman, graham and Jackson starting is too small, and add little impact, either graham starts and tolman comes from bench or graham goes on bench.
I'm so happy I chose gym over staying home to watch the game I had that feeling again that we'd lose. I should start betting

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Eastwood is also a rubbish lock. Needs to play prop off the bench. He offers no support with taking the ball through the middle. Graham to lock with Tolman and Klemmer starting. Eastwood and Kasiano off the bench. Far for effective and balanced forward pack.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I hear you mate
100% agree
Tolman and graham can't fcuking start together
We got monstered in the first 20
Game was 14-0 by then practically over
Not sure what has happened to graham, when we got the ball from the kick off instead of running into the defense he starts running sideways. Its like our team have all lost their equilibrium.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Having tolman, graham and Jackson starting is too small, and add little impact, either graham starts and tolman comes from bench or graham goes on bench.
I'm so happy I chose gym over staying home to watch the game I had that feeling again that we'd lose. I should start betting
Its all hopeless really, Des isn't going to change a thing.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Not sure what has happened to graham, when we got the ball from the kick off instead of running into the defense he starts running sideways. Its like our team have all lost their equilibrium.
He has run sideways for years. That is why i have said plenty of times he is far from the best prop in the game lol. Jesse Bromwich well and truly deserves the title as the best prop in the game.

vietorious

pho-lawless
Reaction score
Eastwood is also a rubbish lock. Needs to play prop off the bench. He offers no support with taking the ball through the middle. Graham to lock with Tolman and Klemmer starting. Eastwood and Kasiano off the bench. Far for effective and balanced forward pack.
I am starting to agree to this. Eastwood and Kas on after 25min.

Thing is Kas takes up 3-4 interchanges to get him on and off.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He has run sideways for years. That is why i have said plenty of times he is far from the best prop in the game lol. Jesse Bromwich well and truly deserves the title as the best prop in the game.
Its gotten allot worse this year, he even submits pretty easily as well. At least Graham said Jesse was the best on Sterlo the other week.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Eastwood is far from our problem atm
We have massive issues other than Eastwood surely

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I am starting to agree to this. Eastwood and Kas on after 25min.

Thing is Kas takes up 3-4 interchanges to get him on and off.
Yes, we waste to many changes at lock and not enough at prop. Tolman, Klemmer, Kasiano and Eastwood rotating at lock is more than enough quality to lay a platform. Let Graham play the 80 at lock and use the extra rotation for the props. Only problem with Graham playing the 80 is that he ca then turn into Paul Gallen and get in the way and hog the ball lol.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Eastwood is far from our problem atm
We have massive issues other than Eastwood surely
Only because you have a hard on for him. How many times did he come in for a hitup in the opening 20 when we were getting smashed? 2 maybe 3 times if that lol. Have him playing prop off the bench, get more metres and tackles our of him.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Only because you have a hard on for him. How many times did he come in for a hitup in the opening 20 when we were getting smashed? 2 maybe 3 times if that lol. Have him playing prop off the bench, get more metres and tackles our of him.
Fcuk off Marley we have massive other issues to address rather than pick on Eastwood
How about she Rex running for 24 fcuking metres all game and 4 knock ons 4 penalties against
I'm with u on most things but lay off Eastwood because he is hardly our problem atm

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Agreed, we had nothing and couldn't make any ground with what we had starting in the front row. Teams have us figured out so Des its time to change it up

Status
Not open for further replies.