it's finally done

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kennyy

Im very very tempted to post ours up!! ITs all done just got back from the rents house my dad sewed it all up. Looks tops, and there is no way u will miss it if u r at the game

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
looks great:D...will be lookin for it at the game tomorrow

d_eye

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
gotta face it. the NRL hates us supporters.
But what they dont get, is we are their best. Most passionate, and financially good for the league.

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
Looks awsome, well done!! and i have an idea that will just get the atmosphere going and the colour pumping, 5-10 mins before kick off, we pull out this huge banner plus the huge kennel banner and get people to wave it over there heads, it will look awsome and the whole crowd can see and start getting pupmed, and when the roosters run out we can keep them up, with our backs turned ;)

Costaki10

Bulldogs Army
Reaction score
Looks awsome, well done!! and i have an idea that will just get the atmosphere going and the colour pumping, 5-10 mins before kick off, we pull out this huge banner plus the huge kennel banner and get people to wave it over there heads, it will look awsome and the whole crowd can see and start getting pupmed, and when the roosters run out we can keep them up, with our backs turned ;)
was thinking the same thing.
and get everyone with big doggioes flages on the edges to start waving them.

when it's time to bring it out ByRd ill need some help from u guys lol

K

kennyy

wait till u see what we got to bring :D just make sure joey calls me when he gets to olympic park so he can take it in for me as i dont have flag permission just yet (they r re-printing my season pass next week)

bassy

Waterboy
Reaction score
F%ck if your sitting in the kennel, make sure you sit behind me...
With a banner that big no one in the kennel can watch the game... hahaha

Costaki10

Bulldogs Army
Reaction score
F%ck if your sitting in the kennel, make sure you sit behind me...
With a banner that big no one in the kennel can watch the game... hahaha
lol the banner wont be up during the game
before and half time we will put it up

kimlo

ADMlN
Reaction score
haha, that wouldn't happen cause the guys behind would smash the person with banner :P

Game Breaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Good effort

But not sure if Anasta and O'Meley should be on the banner

Banksie

Prezzies grade
Reaction score
Great effort Costaki - will look out for it on TV ... with that size I shouldn't miss it!

Status
Not open for further replies.