Its as Simple as This!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Almighty

The Wogerator
Reaction score
Mundine's dad smashed Khoder
said something in the paper abt that too. surprisingly that DT article on khoder was quite good and I liked it because it's painted him as the villain and it was a saturday paper so everyone who reads it and didn't know about the bloke will immediately realise he's a shifty cnut...that pic didn't help him either

i'd say choc's dad didn't like his son being managed by him and also his conversion to islam but im sure he and khoder r all good now, and choc's embraced his faith too.

i just hope we dont get the short straw. we've got SBW by a string and he's as god as gone, his intentions are clear. its a waste of big bucks keeping him in reserves or allowing him to play 1st grade when his heart's not there. after that interview do we really want him? unless by some freak of nature he snaps out if it and realises how good a postion he is in from when he came over here a mere 6 yrs ago at 16. the ramifications of this will be huge, just at a time when soccer and rugby are in the eyes of sports fans again and afl is owning the nation.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Not from what I've read and been told.

Something to do with a restraint of trade etc..
Lol. So every contract for every job in the world is invalid? I doubt it. He wont get out of the contract. You heard wrong.

Hodgo007

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol. So every contract for every job in the world is invalid? I doubt it. He wont get out of the contract. You heard wrong.
I never said every contract is invalid. Something to do with overseas offers much like LG said as well.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
He is going nowhere. Khoder will not help him fork out 3 million bux if he were to leave when the club sues his as$ off

big joe

Waterboy
Reaction score
sbw needs to snap out of his dream world and honour his contract his only 22 and i dont know many rl guys earning that much money at that age. if he dosent honour his contract then he should pay for it. then we can call him a hypocrit.

Bulldog Bandit

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I don't think any club be it super league or union really wants the hassle of going through the courts to get sonny at there club. And if they try I'm sure the Bulldogs will make it extremely hard for sonny to go.

aarooni

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
and if he thinks he can just walk up and be an all black its not easy.most of the good talent goes to rugby in nz.if you look at the flankers they are all huge and most of them have good ball skills.sbw has the talent but would have to adapt like thorn did...and he would have to play for a nz side and super 14 ends next wk.you cannot get picked in all blacks if you are overseas.

will.i.am

Benchwarmer
Reaction score
As I said in the other thread. Sonny needs to have a good think about what he is considering doing because there will be a massive figure he will owe the bulldogs if he decides to leave. Nasser will just benefit from all this and not Sonny.

Hodgo007

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
and if he thinks he can just walk up and be an all black its not easy.most of the good talent goes to rugby in nz.if you look at the flankers they are all huge and most of them have good ball skills.sbw has the talent but would have to adapt like thorn did...and he would have to play for a nz side and super 14 ends next wk.you cannot get picked in all blacks if you are overseas.
He will play outside centre and will probably do well (if he goes).

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
NZRU have said they dont want him!

Status
Not open for further replies.