its a racist game, anyone got full article

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How can you form a correlation between JACs form and being mates with fattrell. JAC was mates with Mitchell when he was killing it at the storm. It has nothing to do with Mitchell but being in a shit team with a shit uninspiring coach.
He moves closer to the lazy fuck & he becomes a lazy fuck.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Is there racism in the game? Of course - racists exist in all parts of society, footy wouldn't be any different.

Was SBW pushed out because of it? Get fucked.
SBW blames folks for not accepting his religion or something like that.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
It's not racist at NRL levels but at junior levels it's way harder for some people to make it than others. I remember way better Lebos in the 90's totally outplaying Corey Hughes in the juniors that played the same position & they never got a look in.

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He fled in 2008, he converted to Islam in 2009. Signed a 1 year deal with the chooks for 2013, stayed 2.

Returned to the chooks in 2020 on a part time basis.

Williams announced his retirement via Instagram in early 2021.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
It's not racist at NRL levels but at junior levels it's way harder for some people to make it than others. I remember way better Lebos in the 90's totally outplaying Corey Hughes in the juniors that played the same position & they never got a look in.
I concur with this and at junior level it is not just limited to rugby league, It is there in every sports at junior level.

stingray

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Selectors prefer the islander kids, lets be honest

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Easy to the play the race card, the only thing that forced SBW out was the $$$
Call it was it actually was GREED, and more specifically a greedy new manager.

Nope it was roosters
Book of feuds bby! Interesting also how Gus talks about receiving so many text messages slandering players etc, in light of our current dramas.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Wow, Hazem has been with us for years and this money hungry whore has been Muslim for 5 mins and that's why he got pushed out?

PS I can't even put Hazem and the money hungry whore in the same sentence.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Still the same till this day. They try to disguise it but it's obvious.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Still the same till this day. They try to disguise it but it's obvious.

Most of the time it is confirmation bias.

For example, back in mid to late 90s during the IT boom the recruiters used to hang around at different US airports, approaching every single brown guy getting out of the plane and trying to hire on the spot.

Last edited: