its a racist game, anyone got full article

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
FMD the line at KFC killed me.
Mutually racist banter is some funny shit fuck woke virtues and cancel culture bullshit.
If this offends some people I'm sorry but go fuck yourselves.
Did some work for some aboriginal farmers. For context we had already established that I have aboriginal ancestry but I was whiter than usual after a winter working undercover. They took the piss out of me because I was wearing an indigenous hi vis. They said you ain't got no tribe. I said I'm Biripi mob now (which I purposefully mispronounced Birip-e instead of Biri-pie). They laughed and said you cant even say it. I asked where you mob from. They reckon we down south Barababaraba people. I said nah you just made that name up. The wife says well all you mob just made up names where ever you ***** went. I said well buy a vowel **** and leave your prado and your tractors and go back to abracadabra. They cry laughed and said nah you definitely black yah ****

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Reminds me of when me and my friends group get together. I have a multicultural group of mates and there is no holds barred when it comes to roasting each other like that. It's all in jest and we piss ourselves laughing together.
It's just banter. It's no one else's business if we want to talk to each other like shit lol

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
You're all a bunch of skips, abos, wogs, lebos, slopes, sepos, pakis, wet backs, white, black, brown and yellow kaants.

Did I miss anyone....?