Not open for further replies.

mearsey

panania raised
Reaction score
Cheer up guys , we finished second - huge effort

storm2012

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Always be proud of your team.What a GF.Nobody wanted either of us in the GF but we showed them.

Guardog

You Dirty Dog
Reaction score
Cheer up guys , we finished second - huge effort[/QUOTE

I had a bad dream. I was at the footy supporting Parra...... thankfully, I woke up from that nightmare.

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Not many things worse than being parra fan.

BudgyBulldog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hahaha I said that exact quote last night. As we were leaving the stadium I looked at a mate and said "well at least i'm not a Parra fan" made me feel fantastic to know its true!

mearsey

panania raised
Reaction score
Off topic but I wonder if Des makes a play for Mitchell Pearce

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
Win or lose, Premiership or spoon ... I dont give a ****, Always proud to be a bulldog

NallaC

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Off topic but I wonder if Des makes a play for Mitchell Pearce
I reckon he will... We had a fantastic year , and this was with a team he inherited from Moore (exceptions Inu,Perret).The way our club has been rebuilt recently and the facilities that we have i reckon Des will go close to getting whatever player he wants. Players who are serious about success want to play at clubs going somewhere behind great coaches, that have the resources to be force.We have all that plus more...
The storm have played in 5 of the last 7 GF, love em or hate them there record is impressive similar to Parramatta and ours in the eighties and Bribane and Canberra in the 90's, their run is near its end..Theres no reason why with what we have built in our club that the next few years can't produce a similar trend of dogs dominance like we did in the eighties.... The key for that is a quality halfback..

mearsey

panania raised
Reaction score
I reckon he will... We had a fantastic year , and this was with a team he inherited from Moore (exceptions Inu,Perret).The way our club has been rebuilt recently and the facilities that we have i reckon Des will go close to getting whatever player he wants. Players who are serious about success want to play at clubs going somewhere behind great coaches, that have the resources to be force.We have all that plus more...
The storm have played in 5 of the last 7 GF, love em or hate them there record is impressive similar to Parramatta and ours in the eighties and Bribane and Canberra in the 90's, their run is near its end..Theres no reason why with what we have built in our club that the next few years can't produce a similar trend of dogs dominance like we did in the eighties.... The key for that is a quality halfback..
I think Des's master plan was to lure Foran and then Pearce who are best mates . Missed out on Foran , with the rise of Joshey Reynolds - enter Mitchell Pearce , he will be hunted by St George - but they have a crap coach .

mearsey

panania raised
Reaction score
Win or lose, Premiership or spoon ... I dont give a ****, Always proud to be a bulldog
Im always proud to be a Bulldog too punter , but dont like losing grand finals . Have only attended one , that was 1998 - that experience was gutrenching .

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Funny how the first people to hang sh!t on my after the loss were Panfers and Roosters fans..... I only pitied them.

maltalian_dog

DESeption
Reaction score
Funny how the first people to hang sh!t on my after the loss were Panfers and Roosters fans..... I only pitied them.
I had a Manly, a dragons, a broncos and a Rooster fan talk sh!t too makes me laugh when they say something after there teams bummed out like they did...

Status
Not open for further replies.