It’s not a bad thing

Doggies2035

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
It’s not a bad thing at all I just find it funny my self being named josh lol we have a lot of Josh’s In the side
Josh Jackson
Josh addo Carr
Josh cook
Josh Stuckey
It will be funny when the commentators say something about 4 joshs touching the ball consistently in the side

We did have josh Morris and josh Reynolds

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I prefer to call players but their last name unless they have a unique one, e.g. Reimis or Latrell (also helps when they have a boring last name)

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’s not a bad thing at all I just find it funny my self being named josh lol we have a lot of Josh’s In the side
Josh Jackson
Josh addo Carr
Josh cook
Josh Stuckey
It will be funny when the commentators say something about 4 joshs touching the ball consistently in the side

Surely you must be "JOSHING" with this thread ? Josh 1629305951215.png

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Josh Jackson
Josh addo Carr
Josh cook
Josh Stuckey

Josh Morris is Off Contract if that's what you want.

Last edited:

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Josh Jackson
Josh addo Carr
Josh cook
Josh Stuckey

your joshing

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Josh Jackson
Josh addo Carr
Josh cook
Josh Stuckey

Funnily enough only 3 player with the name Josh have ever played first grade - Morris, Reynolds & Jackson. Looks like it will double next year.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Wanna hear something funny? My name is Helmut. That's not the funny bit.... Anyway, I work for a small company of about 20 people and there are three other Helmuts in the team. We have a running joke where the boss comes out and says 'Helmut, I need to talk to you in my office.'.... Needless to say, mass confusiuon and hilarity ensues.

Four Helmuts in one office. What are the odds? Oh well, it is a relatively common name I guess.