iSurvey 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Varg asked for it, so here it is :love:

1. Will you be attending the Bulldogs Trial vs. St Merge, 20th Feb? Yes.

2. Do you have Valentine? If so, where will you be taking he/she. Me lonely.

3. Can you touch your toes standing without bending your knees? No :(

4. What was your last Facebook status? This weather has turned me off life.

5. Do you give two ****s about the Winter Olympics? Will you be watching? No and no.

6. Did you stand up to find out the answer to question 3? No.

7. Which Kenneler do you like more. Vargster, Vagabond or neither? Vargster, because I'm racist towards Asian people.

8. Have you LOL'd today? What made you LOL. Work colleague telling me a story about another colleague.

This is all. Please fold paper in half and place form inside hole.

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
1. Will you be attending the Bulldogs Trial vs. St Merge, 20th Feb? Unconfirmed but possibly YES.

2. Do you have Valentine? If so, where will you be taking he/she. Yes. To the workbench.

3. Can you touch your toes standing without bending your knees?Not straight away but after a couple of stretches, YES !

4. What was your last Facebook status? Along the lines of "Attn:Kennelers - use this link to access Forum"

5. Do you give two ****s about the Winter Olympics? Will you be watching? Not much & Yes.

7. Which Kenneler do you like more. Vargster, Vagabond or neither? Depends on what day it is ....

8. Have you LOL'd today? What made you LOL. Several times .... (1) Kids. (2) Busted someone picking their nose in traffic. (3) Chat with GP about previous experiences he had in Accident and Emergency as a young Doc.

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
1. Will you be attending the Bulldogs Trial vs. St Merge, 20th Feb? No.

2. Do you have Valentine? If so, where will you be taking he/she. No. I will be my own valentines- bubble bath, bottles of wine and vodka, a good book, and comatose by 8pm

3. Can you touch your toes standing without bending your knees? Yes. I used to be able to lay my hands flat on the ground, now it's only my whole fingers down flat.

4. What was your last Facebook status? I swear grey hairs are forming from money stress. Why is it that you have a tonne of money to pay all at the same time, and those times are when money flow is ****est? Great Western highway, here I come, perverted men keep an eye out.

5. Do you give two ****s about the Winter Olympics? Will you be watching? Some sports I like, but I won't watch.

6. Did you stand up to find out the answer to question 3? Yes, Had to re-assess my current flexibility :p.

7. Which Kenneler do you like more. Vargster, Vagabond or neither? I keep confusing the two, I have NO idea lol.

8. Have you LOL'd today? What made you LOL. Yup Yup, I LOL constantly. At my cat, my dog, my mother, the TV, youtube videos so far. :p.

Costaki10

Bulldogs Army
Reaction score
1. Will you be attending the Bulldogs Trial vs. St Merge, 20th Feb? YES

2. Do you have Valentine? If so, where will you be taking he/she. YES, PICNIC

3. Can you touch your toes standing without bending your knees? NO

4. What was your last Facebook status? TODAY IS THE START OF SOMETHING BIG

5. Do you give two ****s about the Winter Olympics? Will you be watching? NO AND YES

6. Did you stand up to find out the answer to question 3? NO

7. Which Kenneler do you like more. Vargster, Vagabond or neither? DONT KNOW

8. Have you LOL'd today? What made you LOL. NO NOT YET

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
1. Will you be attending the Bulldogs Trial vs. St Merge, 20th Feb? **** Yes.

2. Do you have Valentine? If so, where will you be taking he/she. No.

3. Can you touch your toes standing without bending your knees?Yes

4. What was your last Facebook status? Yay. Lupe Fiasco tickets arrived in the mail today.

5. Do you give two ****s about the Winter Olympics? Will you be watching? No and no.

7. Which Kenneler do you like more. Vargster, Vagabond or neither? Nuetral.

8. Have you LOL'd today? What made you LOL. No.

Crap survey btw :confused:

BootS

Danned
Reaction score

2. Do you have Valentine? If so, where will you be taking he/she. Yes and nowhere.

3. Can you touch your toes standing without bending your knees? Yes

4. What was your last Facebook status? I rekon its about beer time.

5. Do you give two ****s about the Winter Olympics? Will you be watching? Yes and Yes.. Love it.

6. Did you stand up to find out the answer to question 3? No i know this from soccer training.

7. Which Kenneler do you like more. Vargster, Vagabond or neither? Same same.

8. Have you LOL'd today? What made you LOL. No.

dogkat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

2. Do you have Valentine? If so, where will you be taking he/she. No. :(

3. Can you touch your toes standing without bending your knees? Yes.

4. What was your last Facebook status? Something about my shoulder not going where it's meant to.

5. Do you give two ****s about the Winter Olympics? Will you be watching? No. Only if there's nothing else on.

7. Which Kenneler do you like more. Vargster, Vagabond or neither? Neither ticks me off. :grinning:

8. Have you LOL'd today? What made you LOL. No. Uninspiring day. :sleepy:

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
massive homosexual activity
No way bro ...

• D*ckheads crashing in the luge/skeleton into Icy Walls and scrapign skin off their faces at 160kph while being knocked out !
• Skiers going downhill fast and wiping out into that orange plastic fencing !
• Ice-hockey punch-ons !
• Figure skating stacks (knowing they've been practising for 4 years and still "choke")
• Oh .... Ski-jumpers who lose their co-ordination mid-air at 100kph and it takes them 9 seconds to land .. arms flaping everywhere !

Gloriously funny stuff !!!

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
1. Will you be attending the Bulldogs Trial vs. St Merge, 20th Feb? Yes.

2. Do you have Valentine? If so, where will you be taking he/she. Nah not anymore no.

3. Can you touch your toes standing without bending your knees? yes just for a few seconds though

4. What was your last Facebook status? A mary j blige lyric

5. Do you give two ****s about the Winter Olympics? Will you be watching? No, but i will watch for the crashes :grinning:

7. Which Kenneler do you like more. Vargster, Vagabond or neither? NFI

8. Have you LOL'd today? What made you LOL. No

DoggyGirl

>Sylvana
Reaction score
1. Will you be attending the Bulldogs Trial vs. St Merge, 20th Feb? No, having a girly day with one of my friends befor her engagement. Dying her hair, trialing make up, finding a dress and jewellery :grinning:

2. Do you have Valentine? If so, where will you be taking he/she. Ummm a few :grinning:

3. Can you touch your toes standing without bending your knees? probably not :(

4. What was your last Facebook status? allah yel3an bay l ghorbeh shu sawwet bi 7aleh, morra w marmaretleh 2albeh w sara2et menneh l ghali. 2elna mensafer senteyn w mnerja3 3a day3a. da3 l3omr w ba3do hsein ma 5allas hal bay3a! Maybe someone can be bothered translating

5. Do you give two ****s about the Winter Olympics? Will you be watching? No and fk no.

6. Did you stand up to find out the answer to question 3? No, i don't need to do it to know i probably can't.

7. Which Kenneler do you like more. Vargster, Vagabond or neither? Sorry haven't noticed any of them

8. Have you LOL'd today? What made you LOL. A comment a friend sent to me on msn

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
why dont you send me your address, i will come there in person and shove the steak down your throat

so much for the peace t bone

Ghost of Dime

Future1stGrader
Reaction score
3/4 of the way up the hill, follow the hog trails, the smell will let you know you've arrived. When an angry cat lady bails you up with a shotgun, the password is 'bogan power'. If it is going to be force fed, I would prefer a nice sirloin to avoid throat stabbing.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
blaqdog dont do anymore of these surveys btw

its over

DoggyGirl

>Sylvana
Reaction score
why dont you translate it?
allah yel3an bay l ghorbeh shu sawwet bi 7aleh, morra w marmaretleh 2albeh w sara2et menneh l ghali. 2elna mensafer senteyn w mnerja3 3a day3a. da3 l3omr w ba3do hsein ma 5allas hal bay3a!

it's a Leb song by Fares Karam about travelling away from home and how it sucks. Not in those words but that meaning. So in my case what i consider home is Lebanon, although i have lived here most of my life, it's still home for me. and as much as i love being here and Australia is great, being away from home sucks :(

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
3/4 of the way up the hill, follow the hog trails, the smell will let you know you've arrived. When an angry cat lady bails you up with a shotgun, the password is 'bogan power'. If it is going to be force fed, I would prefer a nice sirloin to avoid throat stabbing.
ill decide how im going to force feed thank you very much, and i promise its not going to pleasant (except for the steak part)

---------- Post added at 02:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 PM ----------

allah yel3an bay l ghorbeh shu sawwet bi 7aleh, morra w marmaretleh 2albeh w sara2et menneh l ghali. 2elna mensafer senteyn w mnerja3 3a day3a. da3 l3omr w ba3do hsein ma 5allas hal bay3a!

it's a Leb song by Fares Karam about travelling away from home and how it sucks. Not in those words but that meaning. So in my case what i consider home is Lebanon, although i have lived here most of my life, it's still home for me. and as much as i love being here and Australia is great, being away from home sucks :(
go home then

:(

But I did it for Varg...
so what, just dont do it

*evil Rodzilla*

Status
Not open for further replies.