Issac lumelume

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If we make the Lumelume signing official, it'd be nice if he has a better year than Reimis Smith and Meaney. Would be incredibly satisfying to get a quality player from their ranks for once. Not sure how they convince clubs to release prospects to them, but it's generally one way traffic with them getting players for nothing.

MichaelM

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
When people question Jackson’s place in the team I wonder if they consider who will take his place to make those 35-40+ stinging tackles he makes each week? usually with no misses!

If there is a more valuable defender in our squad I’d like to know who it is?

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
100%
Pangai is a front rower
Jackson is a lock at best albeit old and offers nothing
RFM is glass
Waddell is a flop
Hetherington is a bench forward at best

who else is there? Lol

Schoupp would be an excellent backrower.
so all those players are not good backrowers and you don’t consider them backrowers BUT our centre would be an excellent back rower.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I reckon the Schoupp call is a big one too..then again I'm not sure he is high grade player in any position, TBD this year I suppose.
Is Topine in that second row conversation too for '23.
Also Judda Turahui is an edge player isn't he? On spec right now but I'll state that he's a better prospect than both these guys.

Malla

Reaction score
so all those players are not good backrowers and you don’t consider them backrowers BUT our centre would be an excellent back rower.
Who said he would be excellent ya fat behemoth dog

Roger the alien

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can't see schoupp as a backrower. We've got Kikau coming next year as well as Jackson and Hetherington under contract for another year plus if they all live up to their potential Topine, Turahui, Stuckey, Morrin and Lajuan Vito (still a few years away) coming through the lower grades/reserves.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Not big enough wot?
Look up his height/weight then compare it to our current back rowers lol
Hetherington killed it in the 2nd row and you think hes a benchie yet a kid that killed it at centre but still needs to be a 2nd rower yeah nah

Malla

Reaction score
Hetherington killed it in the 2nd row and you think hes a benchie yet a kid that killed it at centre but still needs to be a 2nd rower yeah nah
Hetherington played like half a game at back rower

Malla

Reaction score
And you think Schoupp killed it at centre??? Christ
No more internet for me this year
Bye