BulldogStar

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
ridiculous standards by the judiciary!!

but i have to be honest i really love watching souths lose.. so YAY

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Hayne - NOT GUILTY, but now has really dirty knees and a bump on his head from the table.
Thurston - NOT GUILTY, because he's part Aboriginal.
Luke Lewis - GUILTY, too white and too tough to get dirty knees.
Issac Luke - GUILTY, because he's a New Zealander playing in an Aboriginal team. Also guilty of being a bit of a G Unit, and general w*nk*r on the Souths website.

matthew

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If you have Luke anywhere in your name - you are gone Ha Ha

bert

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's OK to headbutt but not to use your shoulder to bump a kicker
OMFG what is this game coming to !

matthew

Kennel Established
Reaction score
It's OK to headbutt but not to use your shoulder to bump a kicker
OMFG what is this game coming to !
Cant u see that hit couldve hurt a protected species (Thurston) and may have made him miss origin (so instant ban) LoL - can you see the trend of the judiciary - some elite players can get away with it while others wont - Im telling you know if Inglis , smith , slater and cronk picked up a player and dumped him on his head in a game a week b4 origin i bet none would get suspended

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He has also lost 3 Dally M points aswell remember.

Man f*ck Thurston, I hope his season ends in a crunching tackle in Origin 3.

Last edited by a moderator:

superstar123

Waterboy
Reaction score
He has also lost 3 Dally M points aswell remember.

Man f*ck Thurston, I hope his season ends in a crunching tackle in Origin 3.
You're entitled to your opinion, albeit it is a very stupid one. How can you wish that upon someone? If you actually watched the game you would've seen that Isaac was throwing cheap shots at Thurston throughout the game and the refs didn't do anything about them. If you actually talk to people that know Thurston and read about some of the things he does for children in the NRL you wouldn't be wishing such a bad thing upon a gentleman of the game.

Just in case your too lazy to look up some of the things he does, i have done it for you:

http://jronfire.blogspot.com/2009/07/jonathan-thurston-kicks-for-charity.html

http://forums.rleague.com/showthread.php?11777-Cowboys-in-the-Community

sirpartyman

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Don't you get pulled from the running of the dally m's if you get suspended?? If so that suckssss....

pupii

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
You're entitled to your opinion, albeit it is a very stupid one. How can you wish that upon someone? If you actually watched the game you would've seen that Isaac was throwing cheap shots at Thurston throughout the game and the refs didn't do anything about them. If you actually talk to people that know Thurston and read about some of the things he does for children in the NRL you wouldn't be wishing such a bad thing upon a gentleman of the game.

Just in case your too lazy to look up some of the things he does, i have done it for you:

http://jronfire.blogspot.com/2009/07/jonathan-thurston-kicks-for-charity.html

http://forums.rleague.com/showthread.php?11777-Cowboys-in-the-Community
Some would say your opinion is a stupid one too. A gentleman of the game? Maybe you should watch footage of one such gentleman giving the ref a few choice words last week.

I agree that wishing someone harm is stupid though. I found it rather disturbing the way Thurston carried on about the incident in his post match interview.

superstar123

Waterboy
Reaction score
Yeah but swearing is hardly a reason to think someone isn't of good character. I know a lot of people that cant hold their cool when their angry and thus end up using the F word a million times. I think thats what happened in Thurstons case. I know he shouldve spoken to the referee with more respect but look at the circumstamces:

He is dead convinced it wasnt forward. His side is just losing with time running out on the clock. And something that could eventuate to a try gets called back on something he is certain was not forward. ANy right minded person would have gone insane at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.