Isn't it ironic

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gladiator.

That the beloved team of the richboys across the bridge are going broke? I find it f*cking hilarious. The nerve of the c*nts in that region (and I've dealt with a fair few while working up there) and they can't even fork out for their scum team.

neovo89

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I think we would be ****ed if the we didnt have the leagues club bringing in all the money from the pokies~!

Tha DoggFather

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Reason why we are the richest club is because Belmore has the perfect mix to make money....... Lebs and Asians loving to slap LOL

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Kinda like rain on your wedding day eh?

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
A traffic jam when youre already late
A no smoking sign on your cigarette break

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
theyre not going broke, theyve been broke for a long time

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Or a Palestinian guy ****ing a Jewish chick.

G

Gladiator.

I was telling a rich slut from Brookie that I have to cut her power for half an hour, to which she responded "What the **** does this look like Bankstown." I merely walked off and disconnected her electricity and instead of restoring it first (we were replacing service lines) I left it till last. Needless to say when she tried complaining I pulled out the contract between EA and ts customers, just remember folks, your electricity supply is never guaranteed.

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That song is actually one big mindf*ck because everyone who's not American says 'omg none of the situations in that song aren't ironic', but it's actually ironic because the song is about irony but none of the situations are ironic.

And you all just mindf*cked the sh*t out of yourself reading that.

Last edited by a moderator:
P

Paint.

That song is actually one big mindf*ck because everyone who's not American says 'omg none of the situations in that song are ironic', but it's actually ironic because the song is about irony but none of the situations are ironic.

And you all just mindf*cked the sh*t out of yourself reading that.
I didn't.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
I think we would be ****ed if the we didnt have the leagues club bringing in all the money from the pokies~!
We make 1.2 million a year just from playing Home Games at ANZ/Suncorp/Any other stadium. We make a **** load from sponsors +it's been proven when it comes to merchandising, we are up there with selling the most.

The leagues club is more of a sponsor. It has its own board. They only chip in when we really need it i.e the Oasis project they were gonna contribute. From what I have heard, they used to give us 1 million a year, but that's been reduced quite a bit since the pokie tax. Reports Ive heard say its even less than 500k a year as the club doesnt really need the $$$$$

I dont know though if the leagues club will be funding Des Hasler's Salary though.

dogie

thruthick&thin
Reaction score
uuummm i read that they contribute 4mill a year

G

Gladiator.

We make 1.2 million a year just from playing Home Games at ANZ/Suncorp/Any other stadium. We make a **** load from sponsors +it's been proven when it comes to merchandising, we are up there with selling the most.

The leagues club is more of a sponsor. It has its own board. They only chip in when we really need it i.e the Oasis project they were gonna contribute. From what I have heard, they used to give us 1 million a year, but that's been reduced quite a bit since the pokie tax. Reports Ive heard say its even less than 500k a year as the club doesnt really need the $$$$$

I dont know though if the leagues club will be funding Des Hasler's Salary though.
Hani i thought the League Clubs board is the same as the Football Club. That is what I gathered from the website.

Status
Not open for further replies.