isnt it about time EL MASRI left already !!!

Is Hazem Elmasri a LIABILITY ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Have you payd any attention to his defensive skills lately? His been tackling like a machine.

P

p0rn.star

mr liability woops i meant mr el masri needs to be let go already ... he hold alot of records i understand that but only for kicking and most games played and again he only ever lasted this long because he was a exceptional kicker but pleaseeeee isnt it about time we gave a new fresh face a chance to shine on the wing because time and time again our wingers are being exploited and shown up because in defence its one of our weaker spots and i believe el masri isnt able to match it with the big boys .... im no longer content with seeing el masri hold the record for most metres gained SIDE WAYS and most dives (submissions) in a game ...

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Is this a joke? Why hasn't he been banned yet?

P

p0rn.star

why shouldi be banned for expressing my opinion ? what am i saying thats so wrong i mean statistics speak for them selves ....im a die hard doggies supporter but that doesnt mean im going to be happy with juts any hack playing for us

80fic...

why shouldi be banned for expressing my opinion ? what am i saying thats so wrong i mean statistics speak for them selves ....im a die hard doggies supporter but that doesnt mean im going to be happy with juts any hack playing for us
you are spamming you gronk

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
How many threads have you opend up about this subject? *******.

kimlo

ADMlN
Reaction score

Because you don't need 356 threads to express your opinion on the same matter get ****ed ****** go to a roosters forum they'll love you. ADMINS BAN THIS LOSER

JackTheLad

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haz also holds the try record for the Dogs.

My guess he will announce it after breaking Joey Johns point scoring record

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Dont you have something POSITIVE to say ffs?!

Stop bagging out the players and the club and learn to say something positive or STFU!

FMD!

lebo_roo

Waterboy
Reaction score
if u guys cant see how many try's are scored on his wing u guys are not real fans, do u want a winning team, or just be loyal to hazem for the sake of it?

ffs have some balls and get rid of him already and all the rest of the dead wood in the club (roberts,tonga,utaih,hughes,hickey,kleal), they are all slow fat ****ers, with no skill just big for nothing and by the way steve folkes close the door behind you

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
another pointless boring thread...face it hazem will be not be dropped unless he is injuried....hazem deserves to leave on his own terms..he has served the club very well during his career

pha_t0ny

respect my authorotahhh!
Reaction score
lol @ hazem wasting salary cap space, do u really think he's earning much more than 180k maybe a year IF that?

JackTheLad

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
sorry guys but i believe el masri is a liability on the wing and is exploited time and time again, i dont like that we have a guy in the team for kicking and kicking skills alone, i think its about time that steve even though he isnt staying around next year started to tinker with the side and tried some of our juniors on the wings as i believe that its one of our more weaker spots
You are confusing him with Utai. Haz iz ver good under the high balls and can out jump most wingers. He may miss the odd one but his percentage is very good.

rogueflare

popeye
Reaction score
so who do you suggest we put on the wing? Nanai, who let in a few tries last weekend?

Did you ever stop and think that maybe haz runs sideways to give time for his forwards to get back there. Not because he doesnt know how to run straight. There is no point getting tackled and waiting a minute for a player to get behind you so you can play the ball.

His defensive efforts crap on any winger in the game. No other winger can 9 times out of 10 defuse a 3 on 1 situation like haz can. He does it atleast 2 or three times a game.

We dont keep him in the squad because he is cute, and his cheeks are rosey, we keep him there because he does the hard yards. Do you just roll your eyes when you see haz play? or do you actually watch (with a football brain) and see wat he does, see how his defensive positioning kills attacking plays? or does your mullet get in the way of your eyes?

If love is blind, then stupidity is getting your eyes ripped out by feral ants.

Status
Not open for further replies.