isnt it about time EL MASRI left already !!!

Is Hazem Elmasri a LIABILITY ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

mr j

Kennel Established
Reaction score
back on topic, i hope hazem gets the point scoring record so he can retire at seasons end on a high cause he will def be not up to scratch next year. go hazem, score some points so you can stop playing lol

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
back on topic, i hope hazem gets the point scoring record so he can retire at seasons end on a high cause he will def be not up to scratch next year. go hazem, score some points so you can stop playing lol
You are an apprentice idiot to the grand Master of Idiots (Hektik Spraytan) who started this pathetic thread. Keep trying you can be as stupid as he is with a little effort.

haz kicks goals, saves plenty of tries and scores tries. Enough said.

H

Haztrick

I don't know how many times we've gone through this ridiculous topic. Can't this be merged with the 10,000 other 'hate hazem' threads?

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Only an idiot would mess with a cult hero State of Origin star, we all wish he was taller but he does defuse most bombs and comes in off the wing to make a run when he can see we need it, oh and he can kick a few goals.

ChrisInflames

Analgoliath
Reaction score
Bulldogs will keep him till he obtains the highest score pointer ever, so a bulldog holds the title. + how has he been playing bad lately? yeh he may not get 100% of his kicks, but its not like his dropping ball every game and making stupid little holdsworth mistakes.

mr j

Kennel Established
Reaction score
when we lost halligan al the fans thought we will never have a better kicker. now we have elmasri and we are saying the same thing with him and we didnt even miss halligan. i assure you when elmasri's time is up his replacement will come along and elmasri wont be missed. if you guys think luke covell is crap for the sharks well elmasri is a simillar type of player. but thats only my opinion and i may be sseeing this wrong to all of the rest of you

mr j

Kennel Established
Reaction score
You are an apprentice idiot to the grand Master of Idiots (Hektik Spraytan) who started this pathetic thread. Keep trying you can be as stupid as he is with a little effort.

haz kicks goals, saves plenty of tries and scores tries. Enough said.
you are so cool right now doggy puppet boy, did you get your thrills with your pathetic attempt of trying to be a hero. if i wanted an arsehole's opinion i would of farted

dogmaniac

Waterboy
Reaction score
one player to go sideways more then el magic:

David (don't tackle me before I pass it) Peachey.

Haz has his downsides as well as his good, But I would rather him on our side then any other teams.

Haz to break all records this year!!

kimlo

ADMlN
Reaction score
yeah for sure the fact hes scored 36 points this season in 4 games he def deserves to be kicked and the fact he was in the team of the week in rlw and fairfax(seperately) twice in the first 4 rounds he deserves to be dropped and lets not forget his try 14 goals and 5 linebreaks + the fact hes the incumbent NSW winger and INCUMBENT city-country origin winger.

80fic...

yeah for sure the fact hes scored 36 points this season in 4 games he def deserves to be kicked and the fact he was in the team of the week in rlw and fairfax(seperately) twice in the first 4 rounds he deserves to be dropped and lets not forget his try 14 goals and 5 linebreaks + the fact hes the incumbent NSW winger and INCUMBENT city-country origin winger.
total ownage.

and from a broncos supporter.

kimlo

ADMlN
Reaction score
It's not about hating hazem - its about bringing up better players.
Yep i agree its about bringing up players who can score 37 points in 4 rounds(haz has only got 36 OMFG!@) players who can get more than 5 linebreaks in 4 rounds players who as a career average 13 tries a season and maybe get someone who can get more than 14/15 goals in the first 4 rounds cause thats disgraceful and oh lets not forget to also get someone who can get in the team of week every week cause haz has only managed 2 out of the first 4 rounds.

A

A_C

Yep i agree its about bringing up players who can score 37 points in 4 rounds(haz has only got 36 OMFG!@) players who can get more than 5 linebreaks in 4 rounds players who as a career average 13 tries a season and maybe get someone who can get more than 14/15 goals in the first 4 rounds cause thats disgraceful and oh lets not forget to also get someone who can get in the team of week every week cause haz has only managed 2 out of the first 4 rounds.
Shall we talk of the tries he has let in? His slowness on the field? or shall we speak about the numerous drop balls last game. Let him see out the year and then canterbury can move on.

Line breaks mean **** all if you cant outrun an opposing forward LOLLLLL or beat a defender one on one.

14/15 goals - we won two of those games against the current ****test teams in the comp - kicking goals mean **** all of your team is failing to score tries in the first place.

Team of the week - please a bunch of petty journalists who sit around an decide on my popularity for this week. I don't buy into the journos bull**** and Johnathon thurston getting the dally m over farah last season proves it. His team were struggling in the last few rounds yet he manages to pull an upset win over farrah who was by far in better form?

Mason didn't do nearly as much as some of the other blokes on his team over the weekend - but two tries means he gets two dally m points for merely being in the right place at the right time? Wake up and smell the coffee for a change.

I don't hate hazem - I just think this year should be his last. If canterbury want to move with the times, then sadly hazem is one of those who have to go.

Dogs Rule

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Im so over hazem el masri ive said it before and i'll say it again do we really need him in our great team ? i see hazem as nothing more than a liability and cringe when he takes a run up or should i say a run SIDE WAYS ... im prepared to put the question out there HAS ANY ONE GAINED MORE METERS IN A GAME or EVEN IN THERE CAREER ( SIDEWAYS ) than mr el masri i hate it when people bag out the bulldogs about how were employing a winger for kicking ability only ... and i agree it makes me sick to see this guy run out for the greatest foootball side in the world ... why do we need him ... why cant we spend the money were WASTING on him and spend it else where like development
just wtf dude... WTF

Dogs Rule

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Shall we talk of the tries he has let in? His slowness on the field? or shall we speak about the numerous drop balls last game. Let him see out the year and then canterbury can move on.

Line breaks mean **** all if you cant outrun an opposing forward LOLLLLL or beat a defender one on one.

14/15 goals - we won two of those games against the current ****test teams in the comp - kicking goals mean **** all of your team is failing to score tries in the first place.

Team of the week - please a bunch of petty journalists who sit around an decide on my popularity for this week. I don't buy into the journos bull**** and Johnathon thurston getting the dally m over farah last season proves it. His team were struggling in the last few rounds yet he manages to pull an upset win over farrah who was by far in better form?

Mason didn't do nearly as much as some of the other blokes on his team over the weekend - but two tries means he gets two dally m points for merely being in the right place at the right time? Wake up and smell the coffee for a change.

I don't hate hazem - I just think this year should be his last. If canterbury want to move with the times, then sadly hazem is one of those who have to go.
should we talk about all the 140 trys his scored? or should we talk about how many trys he saves a game? its a few a game beleive me...

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score

You do try hard to make a point, but even when you use 1000s of words to try and explain yourself i find myself believing the opposite of what you think even more than before. Its all just so much disorganised random dribble with nothing based on facts.

You are simply an attention whore with no real opinions except to try and appear to be opposite to the majority so you p1ss off as many people as possible.

Im not p1ssed off, just think it sucks to be you if you really dont like Haz. Its gunna hurt you to watch Haz run around all year and theres nothing you can do about it. Sucked in. Hes IN so get used to it or find a team he isnt in to support. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.