Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Did he sign the contract? What the fuck are we even talking about here

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
To be fair he’s probably a top 5 forward now and could command way more than what he signed with the Tigers for. I think I saw it was reported at about $600k a year but he’s definitely worth closer to $800k now he’s proven his form last year wasn’t a fluke.
Parra will probably try and offload Brown to the Tigers instead as they are desperate for reinforcements.
I thought under the new rules signings couldn’t be announced until after the cooling off period had ended so I’m not sure how he can backflip?

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
To be fair he’s probably a top 5 forward now and could command way more than what he signed with the Tigers for. I think I saw it was reported at about $600k a year but he’s definitely worth closer to $800k now he’s proven his form last year wasn’t a fluke.
Parra will probably try and offload Brown to the Tigers instead as they are desperate for reinforcements.
I thought under the new rules signings couldn’t be announced until after the cooling off period had ended so I’m not sure how he can backflip?
I thought they scrapped the coming off period altogether.

Reecek89

Kennel Established
Reaction score
No one wants to be at the tigers anymore. Brooks is legit the only loyal one lol.

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Will this turn out similar to when we signed Andrew Fifita then released him shortly afterwards?

capt obvious

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I mentioned on here signing him before he went to parra and got bagged.
Pass now the boat has sailed, took much coin, thats angus crihton money, id take on elise katoa from warriors though.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Tigers cant really let that happen. Koroisau and Papali'i are massive for them next year. There's no clause in his contract so they hold the power. Eels should of been smarter previously and made room to extend him.

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
if it’s signed then he can’t back flip. i don’t see the tigers releasing him before he’s even pulled on a training jersey. i’d love it if he did get out of his contract though, fuck the tigers

Malla

Reaction score
Who cares about the fat dog

Paul Crawley last year said Burton should renege on the Dogs deal and stay with Panthers because Dogs are a mess. This year he reckons Papalii needs to honor his deal because it's the right thing to do. yeah OK

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If I recall the article correctly it's just a bunch of rubbish with quotes like "he's told his friends and family". It's a big nothing