Rumour Isaacs Tago

bulldogruss

est.1980
Reaction score
I think it's important to remember that 1. Alamoti/Avo could be leaving and 2. We have no confirmation that any of the centres we've signed are ACTUALLY going to be either playing first grade or centre next year. Could see some of them playing back row/NSW Cup.
It’s also relevant to note that Isaac Tago is managed by Ultra Sports management, and Sam Ayoub.

Ultra Sports have over 60 players on their books, including present players, future player Stephen Crichton, and rumoured signing Hame Sele….

If this coffee did actually occur as Nasheed indicates, Gus having a coffee with Sam could be to discuss any of these players and not specifically Isaac Tago.. he may also just enjoy catching up for a coffee too…

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Young, injury prone, fringe NRL centre/second rower, signed till 2025 with Panthers.

Sounds like the perfect Bulldogs recruit.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Young, injury prone, fringe NRL centre/second rower, signed till 2025 with Panthers.

Sounds like the perfect Bulldogs recruit.
Think you may be off the mark with most of the critique tbh.

21 hit ups for 247 metres yesty speaks of a very decent player I would have thought.
Average running metres 165 up from 140 last year I'll hazard a guess Cleary likes/rates him highly.

Regarding the comment he is "injury prone" yes he missed half a dozen games this year but has played 43 overall and played 26 last year, so hasnt missed a lot of games in the last 16 months anyway, not sure about 2021 didnt dig into that season but only played 6 so maybe missed a few back then.
Only just turned 21 and potentially a really good player Panther are unlikely to be letting him go, with him listed at 184cm and 93 kgs I dont think he is a transitional forward prospect either.
We probably don't need another back but i would be more than happy if he came to the Dogs..albeit I'm aware of the too much Panther rhetoric.

As for the OP its no surprise given one of his main flaws is ignorance but the kids name is Izack Tago ffs ..

Last edited:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Don't think I've ever seen him pass a ball in my life. That try he setup with the kick he did everything possible NOT to pass lol

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Why isn't he being mentioned for Origin?