Isaac lumelume

Bulldogsforlife23

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Don’t anyone know what happened to him he missed half the preseason apperantly his dad has passed in December but what’s going on with him now does anyone know his whereabouts I would rather him they Jayden knockonbour

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I saw the highlights of the nsw cup game, was pretty poor defensively but i guess you have to give him to get a few NSW cup games under his belt since he had a interrupted pre season.

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Defends like one of those whacky flailing arm inflatable tube men!

December his father was diagnosed with stage 4 brain cancer, and he passed recently. He lost his mother in recent years as well. Pretty tough for a young bloke.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lumelume did some good things in NSW Cup against Souths BUT he also made some mistakes that seem to be the standard for wingers who play for the Dogs. Kiraz played better.

The__GM

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I think Lumelume is a nice depth piece. I don't see him cracking FG for us but I would love to be proven wrong.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
I don’t think Jayden did anything that bad in round 1 to justify being replaced.
That is true. Has done nothing to be in the team BUT his RD1 game by his standards was good.

Last edited:

MichaelM

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He was safe under the high ball and made a number of strong carries, he was a handful for the defence.

I liked that he was looking for the ball - also off loaded in traffic in the lead up to Toia's try.

In relation to his defence and coming in from his wing, I didn't think he did a lot wrong, a couple of 50/50 reads and plenty of stuff happening on the inside.

My main concern was how he would handle the kicks, and in that department he did well.

Also, he did have a very disrupted pre-season, so he will get much better - he is big and fast, he may turn out to be a very handy pick up.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
U know lumelume isnt even in the top 30 so we gotta stop this narrative of him replacing okunbor. He probably on a 2nd tier contract so cant play till round 11 or sum shit like that. I would maybe like to see allan and burns play together as they did at souths and worked alright. I still think naden and schoupp and josh and burns should be our centre/wing pairing but whatever. If anyone is replacing ok, its allen but idk which one i hate more.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
From what I've seen from Declan Casey he wouldn't be out of place with an opportunity.
Chuck him at centre with schoupp if burns and naden don’t make it through this week