Is Tony Williams done with the dogs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rwalker999

Kennel Established
Reaction score
First I'm writing on my I phone so I just type quickly without reading what I'm writing !
second I will love for trex play from his heart .people are pissed cause they know what he can do
third I love to get a job working for the bulldogs but not as a coach

I type quickly on a keyboard but apparently that is no excuse according to Croc.
The reality is he is not playing as well as he could as you rightly point out but do we shoot the old horse as a result.
Try sending your curriculum vitae to the Dogs. They might have the role just for you.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
I type quickly on a keyboard but apparently that is no excuse according to Croc.
The reality is he is not playing as well as he could as you rightly point out but do we shoot the old horse as a result.
Try sending your curriculum vitae to the Dogs. They might have the role just for you.
Lol! There should be no excuse ,we are well educated people and your not allowed to make errors .
do you think the dogs will employ me lol, I can cut grass....

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Lol! There should be no excuse ,we are well educated people and your not allowed to make errors .
do you think the dogs will employ me lol, I can cut grass....
Well Klem used to mow the turf....

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is no reason why people can't be critical of players on this site.
One should remember, ordinarily, Tony Williams wears a Bulldog shirt and should be respected for that.
There has been a lot of people on this site who have put players to the stake and ended up with duck eggs on their face.
Ducks eggs have big yolks to cover faces full of fullishness.
Give the bloke a go - but you may say, how many goes does he need.
Well, the answer is simple - how long has it taken you to eradicate the ordinariness in your life.
He, like you, is human - so get the **** off his case and perhaps concentrate on making yourself the perfect human being - because, lets
face it, you're probably not the perfect footballer or commentator.
Be a DOG, not a bloody dickhead.
Sorry have to disagree with you. As someone else said he's paid to perform. This isn't park footy this is a sport and a cut throat industry. If you don't perform to expectation you either get dropped, shopped or chopped. He's been with us for long enough to know his role and to perform. He's been given a chance and shown loyalty by Des not to mention all the backing and sports science money can buy. Take all those variables out and you either have a medical or mental condition preventing you from being the best you can be.

If you had to choose based on form right now who do you pick? An out of form TRex costing you 600k with a torn pec and no ticker or Lane on probably 80k and an attitude to carve up everyone in front of him?

rwalker999

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Sorry have to disagree with you. As someone else said he's paid to perform. This isn't park footy this is a sport and a cut throat industry. If you don't perform to expectation you either get dropped, shopped or chopped. He's been with us for long enough to know his role and to perform. He's been given a chance and shown loyalty by Des not to mention all the backing and sports science money can buy. Take all those variables out and you either have a medical or mental condition preventing you from being the best you can be.

If you had to choose based on form right now who do you pick? An out of form TRex costing you 600k with a torn pec and no ticker or Lane on probably 80k and an attitude to carve up everyone in front of him?

Thanks for your post.
May I pose this - why is Des continuing to keep him ??
Is it because he doesn't want to pay him out ?
Or is it otherwise?

Nice to see some politeness on this site.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Thanks for your post.
Or is it otherwise?

Cause like everyone else where waiting for him to start runing over people.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Thanks for your post.
Or is it otherwise?

Des has never really been known to drop players even when they are out of form unless they get injured or suspended they may have to work their way back into the team. We kept mitch brown in first grade for 2 years and let him go when his contract was up and now he plays nsw cup for the sharks.

I'd be very surprised if T-rex gets re-signed but he will most likely keep his spot until his contract is up.

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Trex would be in Dave Taylor's shoes right now bound for super league if he was under any other coach in the NRL

Slick

Young Gun
Reaction score
Not if he were under Cleary - they need all the forwards they can get considering they all drop injured every game

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My last post on this topic. Ask yourself why you haven't seen TRex at any of our games since his injury?

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The Sea Eagles have already recruited*Nate Myles, Lewis Brown, Api Koroisau and Darcy Lussick for next year, but the spending spree may not be over just yet. Officials have been toying with the prospect of making a play for Tony Williams, who made 73 appearances for the Sea Eagles before making the shift from Brookvale to Belmore.

Williams, out for the season with a pectoral injury, is contracted to the Bulldogs for next year. Sea Eagles supremo Bob Fulton has made a pact with Canterbury's Des Hasler and recruitment manager Noel Cleal not to poach each other's players without first seeking each other's blessing, so it remains to be seen whether Manly will act on their interest in Williams.

http://m.smh.com.au/rugby-league/le...ocus-on-manly-sea-eagles-20150801-gipatq.html

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
The Sea Eagles have already recruited*Nate Myles, Lewis Brown, Api Koroisau and Darcy Lussick for next year, but the spending spree may not be over just yet. Officials have been toying with the prospect of making a play for Tony Williams, who made 73 appearances for the Sea Eagles before making the shift from Brookvale to Belmore.

Williams, out for the season with a pectoral injury, is contracted to the Bulldogs for next year. Sea Eagles supremo Bob Fulton has made a pact with Canterbury's Des Hasler and recruitment manager Noel Cleal not to poach each other's players without first seeking each other's blessing, so it remains to be seen whether Manly will act on their interest in Williams.

http://m.smh.com.au/rugby-league/le...ocus-on-manly-sea-eagles-20150801-gipatq.html
Well Manly kinda have to approach the dogs first considering he is contracted to us for another season... this so called pact between the two clubs is absolute rubbish in the modern game.

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes please.

Take Trex, Lafai & Perrett Bros in exchange for Trbjevic bros

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
t-rex sucks under our structures.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yes please.

Take Trex, Lafai & Perrett Bros in exchange for Trbjevic bros
We will have to wait for SOO till we see a frontrow of Jake Trbo and Klemmer. **** me that would be an amazing frontrow

Status
Not open for further replies.