• Be cool and Register to set your username and display picture get the full features of the site. Talk Bulldogs NRL News, match reviews, live score, ladder, injuries, player signings and team performance.

Is this the world's best watch?

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They are down to $121.70.... geez that's cheap... I'm about to burst

Buy buy buy only 3 left

They drop to under $120 and I buy the lot

Otherwise if you guys don't jump on em before 8pm tonight I'll grab em. $1.70 premium what I want to pay but I found $2 on floor near my car today so I'll cop it

Last edited:

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
They are down to $121.70.... geez that's cheap... I'm about to burst

Buy buy buy only 3 left

They drop to under $120 and I buy the lot

Otherwise if you guys don't jump on em before 8pm tonight I'll grab em. $1.70 premium what I want to pay but I found $2 on floor near my car today so I'll cop it
Paying that extra few bucks for them is a sound investment, don't you think?

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Paying that extra few bucks for them is a sound investment, don't you think?
Price down to $120.35... I feel like Paul Gallen rocking on his feet with mark hunt (Amazon) landing thunderous haymakers.. I'm about to drop.. for $0.35 should I give in?

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wouldn’t touch that, if it was given to me for free. Homage rip off.
Tonee at $120.35 can you resist? 300m water resist, solid end links, Seiko nh35 movement, screw case back , exhibition case back, screw down crown. Tough as nails

Wear it to Bulldogs home games, crack a Parra supporter over the head with it if need be

Last edited:

tonee

Administrator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Tonee at $120.35 can you resist? 300m water resist, solid end links, Seiko nh35 movement, screw case back , exhibition case back, screw down crown. Tough as nails

Wear it to Bulldogs home games, crack a Parra supporter over the head with it if need be
each to their own my man. I own a $45k watch and I enjoy every moment it’s on my wrist.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
each to their own my man. I own a $45k watch and I enjoy every moment it’s on my wrist.
You could have 400 of those watches for the same price... At least grab one to keep your $45k watch looking new... You gotta clean the house at some point? Squash a spider? With a $45k watch on??

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Down to $118.70.. I just have to buy at that price . 3 left so move!!!!

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Down to $118.70.. I just have to buy at that price . 3 left so move!!!!
Well you better hurry up dude - that website is saying 3 left still so others might get in before you.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well you better hurry up dude - that website is saying 3 left still so others might get in before you.
Grab one bro... Unless you have weedy wrist. I wore it to a restaurant the other night and people were mesmerised

only thing holding me back is do I need 4 of em?

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A flock of renters might swoop in and buy them up. Use the money they saved from not buying Turtle Wax for their cars.......