Is This Lichaa's Issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I've noticed a lot of 5th tackle passes have found their way to Hoppa instead of Mbye.

It looks like Fox also gets them mixed up (see caption)

Screen Shot 2016-08-23 at 12.01.53 PM.png

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Des's shithouse game plan is Lichaas issue.
Was Jason hetherington a shit hooker cause he played with the same game plan.. I think The prob is it seems hasler has dug it into the players heads that much that ball control is everything. This has brought this annoying lollipop pass into the game hence why lichaa is so confidence shot with his passing.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Des's shithouse game plan is Lichaas issue.
Maybe its part of it, but come on he's a first grade hooker and cant hardly fucking pass properly yet. Seriously his pass from the ground, for a hooker, is awful. I know people exaggerate when they get online and say stuff like "my grandma could do this......." but I tell you no lie, my son who is NINE has a pass that is better than Lichaas from both sides, lol.

Last edited:

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Tolman and graham get mixed up sometimes as well, we've got doppelgangers in our side.

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I know people exaggerate when they get online and say stuff like "my grandma could do this......." but I tell you no lie, my son who is NINE has a pass that is better than Lichaas from both sides, lol.
Sign him up....he would definitely do better than what we have.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Lichaa's issue is that he's not Ballin lol

Reactions: DT

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'd prefer cook. We'll most likely get him if rabbits sign Robbie Farah. Cook is way better (IMO). He can goal kick. His passes don't take an evolution to reach his team mate. His dynamic.

Reactions: DT

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Speaking of Cook did you know that he is 100% in goal kicking this year .
6/6

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Maybe its part of it, but come on he's a first grade hooker and cant hardly fucking pass properly yet. Seriously his pass from the ground, for a hooker, is awful. I know people exaggerate when they get online and say stuff like "my grandma could do this......." but I tell you no lie, my son who is NINE has a pass that is better than Lichaas from both sides, lol.
Probably looks worse than it is.
I used to play oztag with brad Morrin who was a fringe forward at best, but he still had the best passing game in the comp.
All footballers can pass well and I doubt any 9 year old can pass better than any of them.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Probably looks worse than it is.
I used to play oztag with brad Morrin who was a fringe forward at best, but he still had the best passing game in the comp.
All footballers can pass well and I doubt any 9 year old can pass better than any of them.
Not all footballers can pass well, Jmoz has an awful pass. Mini had an awful pass, and unfortunately for us Lichaas pass from the ground is god fucking awful. Grub has an average pass too.

My comment about my boy doesnt change the fact that his pass is fucking awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.