Is this an option...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mighty_Matt

Waterboy
Reaction score
Fair go...barber scored two tries didnt he?.....he has talent to burn and when he is developes he will be dynamite.....and id liek to see groome in teh side now
but in answer to your question Finch **** no!!!!!! it would be my worse nightmares

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
whens Thursto off contract....If we are really cashed up I think he's the man we should gun for at any price!!!

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not to mention we have lots of money to burn, lost out on Folau and Carney... doesn't look likely to sign Webb.

If there were other options, I'd go for them first... but unless you want to recruit from England or want to stick with Roberts/Holdsworth, Finch is unfortunately and option
Players will not be seriously interested in coming to the dogs until they know who the coach will be in 09. Apparently Webb rejected Bulldogs first offer.

K

kennyy

Off Contract in 08
Unwanted in 09
Former N.S.W halfback
Premiership winner
Organiser
Experienced
Dangerous
Handed us a hiding

Kill me now for even THINKING about this, but is this experienced campaigner the player we need for 2009? I can't imagine him playing at the Dogs but it seems we're unhappy with our halves choices... Barba offered no glimpes of light today, Roberts and Holdsworth lost the plot despite a huge lead.

Is this an option or do we keep using untested or non-working players? For instant success the void must be filled.

Most of you will thrash this thread but anyone with a brain will consider the option and think it through...

I will slap u senseless if u suggest this crap again!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mongrel

blue & white since 73
Reaction score
groom and barba the key,hopefully they get a run soon...we need some centres and a prop or two

F R 3 D 5 7 A

√ [ό] √
Reaction score
Hindmarsh said it best today on the Footy Show (in reference to Finch yesterday):

"It's about time. He had a pretty disappointing season last year, he wasn't good for us, so it's about time he had a good one" (or something thereabouts)

If that's what you call "experience", leave Holdsworth/Roberts. They do the same thing.

BulldogStar

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
not in a million years would i ever want field goal finch in our team! i would be embarassed to have him there. we need young dynamic up and coming players not has beens that never really were

pha_t0ny

respect my authorotahhh!
Reaction score
>:( **** off ********!
Who the **** are you to question me whether i will or not?
You don't know who the **** i am.
If i was you i'll shut the **** up. >:(
calm the **** down, dont speak to people like that

F R 3 D 5 7 A

√ [ό] √
Reaction score
Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!

In the words of our much loved Kenneler (Spraytan):

"Put your shirts back on"

Status
Not open for further replies.