is shon hape leavn bradford 2 go bk 2 warriors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

::JuSt-BLaZe::

`ashley.
Reaction score
i have heard that shontayne hape wants to play 4 the warriors and is planning to leave the bulls?? can any1 elaborate on this??

Kim Possible

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
i havent heard bout this till now but it would be good if he did

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
i dont know but he can come here if he wants.

M

MrCharisma

Ahhhh another English thread....

No rumours have pasted me yet. The Warriors aren't looking at any major signings yet except at Carlos Spensor right now to replace Stacey Jones at halfback.

Reaction score
It would be good to see Hape in the NRL, hes a quality player. Can't see him going to the Warriors though.

Max Power

Noad Supporter #2
Reaction score
That's what I know! :D

Dont think of horrible things like that! LOL

Rushy

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Nah, talk over here is that Los is heading to English rugby, probably wont get to play Super 12 before he leaves. Don't know why Shontayne wants to come back to the Warriors, he got a bum deal when he was last here.

DouglasAllen19... i agree with you 100% mate! LOL

M

MrCharisma

I wouldn't be suprised to see Spensor.... he's been forced out of the N.Z side so what better way to get back into the limelight then to star as the Warriors halfback. All they really need is his kicking game

sonnyfaifan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
MrCharisma said:
I wouldn't be suprised to see Spensor.... he's been forced out of the N.Z side so what better way to get back into the limelight then to star as the Warriors halfback. All they really need is his kicking game
i don;t think the nzrfu will allow spencer to go to league, i think they would rather just keep him for that. spencer is due to announce his plans to go to england this week.

::JuSt-BLaZe::

`ashley.
Reaction score
i dont think carlos will go to the nrl...no way!!!
and as 4 hape...as if he would giv up his deal with the bulls...hes got it good there

but it would be awesome if they both playd 4 the warriors...

Status
Not open for further replies.