Is it unconscionable conduct from Wally Lewis?

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
WARNING: this post is a bit controversial

Glenn McGrath, when poor Jane McGrath passed on were they crocodile tears? A month later he has a new woman? Really? Then every year he puts on the tears for the foundation. He moved on after a month? What is that? A leaf out if the Wally Lewis text book
Ruthless. i agree though.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Peter Brock was selfish like Wally Lewis. At one Bathurst, his car broke down and he jumps into his other car to win the race. The other driver relieved of his services mid race .
So Brock could bask in the glory of a win, officially he has 9 Bathurst titles but I credit him with 8. Can't jump in someone else's car when you're fails. Like he and Wally Lewis do with women
Was a team win, the rules allowed drivers to swap cars and John Harvey also gets credited to a Bathurst win.

racin jason

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was a team win, the rules allowed drivers to swap cars and John Harvey also gets credited to a Bathurst win.
True, but his brother Phil who was supposed to drive the car with John Harvey got zilch....

bulldog butch

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We should take a strong stance! distance ourselves from wallys behaviour and actions by sacking his nephew over it.....

Seriously but who cares and I'm actually keen to see what Barrett can do with Lachlan...

Greenmachine121

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
What a fucking non issue ... all you blokes saying poor thing how could he do this ... blah blah clearly think once you marry then that’s it .... maybe she’s an annoying **** ? Maybe he is ? Who fucking knows

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Actually this thread is unconscionable slander. And if I saw it as someone like Glen McGrath children or whatever I would probably be reporting it.

Also we have a family member at our club of the main topic of slander in this thread have a bit more courtesy.

Last edited:

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
What is Wally Lewis thinking?

Leaving his family of 36 years for a new flame?

What is the king a 15 year old? A loved up puppy?

Apparently he has caused some I'll feelings in his family. To be insensitive and highly selfish?

Didn't he get married until death do them part?

Maybe they should have the second Friday night game back at 9.30pm so he can commentate with Darren Lockyer and out everyone to sleep.. if you could somehow stay awake through the second game and through his commentary, channel 9 would always schedule a Steven Seagal movie to finish you off
Glad to see you are still a Muppet

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually this thread is unconscionable slander. And if I saw it as someone like Glen McGrath children or whatever I would probably be reporting it.

Also we have a family member at our club of the main topic of slander in this thread have a bit more courtesy.
Not at all.. it is a response to news stories printed in news.com and other news. nothing new or made up here. it's just a question about moral compass of these celebrities being disrespectful to women. It's a question of where do we stand on the issue?

Did media print the various stories and expect people to say "all ok", or do they evoke a response? To keep em accountable.

I think you are salty because you were kicked into touch / punted by a woman.

Last edited:

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Glad to see you are still a Muppet
Did I perform the unconscionable conduct? It was reported in the news, presumably so the king doesn't get away with it.

Just because many of us are loyal and have a more tear resistant moral fabric. Because we don't randomly kick women into touch?

You should assess who is the Muppet?

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What about Nathan Lyon upgrading from his mrs and 2 kids for some blonde wag
66CA2DE4-651A-4A9A-BE01-94BF6968443B.jpeg
1184EF9A-BB46-404F-97FC-988EE347908D.jpeg

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Wayne Bennett did the same thing and he had about 8 kids
6D229005-8E9F-44EB-A4CD-31E604E21E02.jpeg