Is it true ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mearsey

panania raised
Reaction score
That the dogs have not lost a finals game to Manly since 1976 ?

I certainly can't remember getting beaten by them

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
1 - I hope it is true.

2 - I hope it contiunes.

MrDogzOfWar

Dogz At War!
Reaction score
Hope that this is true and hope this run keeps going on for-ever and ever

mearsey

panania raised
Reaction score
We havent played them in a finals match since 1995 gf , remarkable

Cat & Mouse

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Think I read somewhere we haven't even played them in a final since the 95 gf. Thought that was interesting.

edit. repeated lol

Big_Dawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
All those statistics mean nothing this is a new dogs team and a new manly team

Guardog

You Dirty Dog
Reaction score
We don't like beating Manly other than in G.F.'s. That his the Bulldog way, well in 1995 it was.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
What's even more remarkable is that our coach and assistant coach played against eachother that game
Thats spooky even.

Ahh 1995. A good year. Baa playing. I was glad to see him there co-accepting the JJ Giltinan shield on behalf of the club with Ennis. He is our biggest club legend. Best dog ever. Barba will be if he does it as long as Baa. Lol the 2 best dogs may be baa baa and barba. Spooky x 2

P

Paint.

Thats spooky even.

Ahh 1995. A good year. Baa playing. I was glad to see him there co-accepting the JJ Giltinan shield on behalf of the club with Ennis. He is our biggest club legend. Best dog ever. Barba will be if he does it as long as Baa. Lol the 2 best dogs may be baa baa and barba. Spooky x 2
He wasn't accepting the shield with Ennis, him and Bobcat were the ones presenting the shield.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
He wasn't accepting the shield with Ennis, him and Bobcat were the ones presenting the shield.

oic. I was doing 3 things at once when it was on, but i was happy to see him there at all. If you took a picture it still looks like hes also accepting it with Ennis lol.

P

Paint.

oic. I was doing 3 things at once when it was on, but i was happy to see him there at all. If you took a picture it still looks like hes also accepting it with Ennis lol.
lol yeah, Bobcat's hidden behind the shield :p

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
amazing that our clubs were powerhouses through the mid 70's to mid 90's but only have 1 grand final match, we always seemed to miss each other

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
According to fox sports news, in finals matches we have met 4 times with us winning 3 to manly's 1

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Thats spooky even.

The General?
Bobcat?
Price?

I love Barba, but to put him before just those three alone is.. Well it's blasphemous.

Status
Not open for further replies.